The Official TPR "East Coast/Behemoth Trip" Update

The *MASSIVE* Update Posted! Page 63!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
FIRE HAIRED BOY

Postby krazekiddd » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 pm

^Ha, I think I asked that to Robb at the end of the East Coast Trip.

For that reason, I have to meet up with certain peoples every few months or I'll go crazy.

2007 TPR MidWest Tour | 2008 TPR East Coast Tour |2009 TPR West Coast Tour | 2010 TPR USA Trips | 2011 TPR Tokyo | 2012 Europe Trip

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm

^&^^

And it's only a couple of months till we open up the 2009 Trip Boards!

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

televisedconfession wrote:I seriously miss this trip, I'm having withdrawals.

Is there a TPR Rehab I can go to?

At least there are several of us Florida peeps that can hang out from time to time.

SWF looking for dorky overweight coaster enthusiast to sweep me off my feet.

Postby natatomic » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:16 pm

^Well. Aren't you all lucky. What about me, all alone and, um, lonely in North Carolina? Who do I have to hang out with?! I don't even have your mom around anymore!!!

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:28 pm

^ Awwww.....I am sorry. When was the last time you made a trip to Orlando? Maybe its time to head on down here for a few days. We can head up your way for next season, once the Boomerang is built at Carowinds.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:58 pm

^My heart has just bled dry for you guys.

Consider this fate, no coasters, in fact, no people who even like coasters -it's called Sydney, Australia. I'm not saying this because I want you to care about me but just appreciate what you have got.

I've got to put with a great climate, great beaches, tons of hot women, great food, relaxed life style, sales tax included in the ticketed price, all the time in the world to play. It's just terrible down here but I'll just have to tough it out, you people give me strength.

It's just amazing how many of these fun little parks like Idlewild are tucked away like little magical kingdoms waiting to be discovered. Now I finally know what Mr Rogers was all about, I thought he was a singing cowboy or an animal wrangler - I'm such an ignorant foreigner.

I wonder how many people have tossed their cookies at confusion hill, I know I wanted to.

Turtle Maker

Postby eBen » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:32 am

SharkTums wrote:And it's only a couple of months till we open up the 2009 Trip Boards!

Tease. And its not a strip so its just the unbearable bit ;;)
((53 + 112 + 17 + 24 + Scandi + Mid America + North East + China so far + other = >4??) - (powered = bah + humbug)) = Happy Fun Time

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:36 am

televisedconfession wrote:Is there a TPR Rehab I can go to?

Yes, It's called Scandi '09 ;)

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby KerryB » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 am

natatomic wrote:^Well. Aren't you all lucky. What about me, all alone and, um, lonely in North Carolina? Who do I have to hang out with?! I don't even have your mom around anymore!!!

Hey! Fellow Carolina Girl here...we haven't met yet as I couldn't do the add-on. If it gets too dark and lonely, we'll have to meet up sometime! I'll be heading to Scarowinds at some point this Fall if nothing else. There will probably be a few NC School of the Arts guys coming along, but I promise they don't bite. They're movie geeky, but I'm trying to adapt them to Coaster geeky as well.

KerryB :)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:17 pm

^I'll act as a referee for KerryB and say she is awesome, and you'd have a lot of fun with her.

Damn I'd love to do Halloween at some American theme parks.

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive