The Official "TPR Europe Trip 2008" Thread!

Disneyland Paris Part 2 Posted! Check Page 1
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:50 pm

TheLastGunslinger wrote:Oh dear, I don't think I'll ever go on a TPR trip now, for fear of zombification.

You're a member of the site--the process has already begun. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :devil:

You captured the Walygator experience perfectly, Robb. The sheer emptiness of the place does remind me of a bit of Wonder Rakutenchi in Japan--only with great chocolate-dipped waffles.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby ms13 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:00 pm

That looks like the best go-kart course ever! Period!
Awesome photos and captions!
To bad you didn't get a picture of the martians, or did you???

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Ryancrash » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:03 pm

The Terror House was a lot of fun! The upstairs portion of the attraction was a bit of a head-scratcher - I think it was supposed to simulate the experience of going to a nightclub and having someone slip something into your drink. Then you go down into the basement and the real fun begins - lots of blood-and-guts mayhem! It was a bit Hostel-esque. It was SO dark. And then from out of the blackness, someone would grab you. And then we got chased by a guy with a chainsaw - FUN! Fortunately Stefan was wearing a bright shirt that showed up in the darkness, so we were able to follow him through the basement - otherwise, maybe we never would have made it out! We'd still be stuck down there now... BWAH HA HAH!!!

Really, more parks need to hire live (or undead) actors to lurk inside their haunted house attractions...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Imagineer100 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 pm

That was actually a pretty creepy report. I have never seen a park so deserted in my life. Wow!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Théo the little french » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Nice TR as always^^

Fatal Bazooka is actually a comedian who parodys rap singers and he does some humoristic songs (he was very famous a few months ago).

Why have you been to Walygator?! To many french fans, this is probably one of the sickest parks in our country! You should have come to WRA (moreover I'd have joined you lol)

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby funkybadger » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 pm

The waffles at Walygator were absolutely delicious! The best on the trip, in my opinion. Freshly made right in front of us. Yummy! :lover:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Théo the little french wrote:Why have you been to Walygator?! To many french fans, this is probably one of the sickest parks in our country! You should have come to WRA (moreover I'd have joined you lol)

The point of the stop was to break up the long drive from Europa Park to Disneyland Paris. A rest stop with credits beats a rest stop without credits. Walibi Rhône-Alpes is way out of the way we were going. Besides, many people on the tour really enjoyed the walk through attraction at Walygator Parc. I regret missing out on that!
"There's nothing wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking,"

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Ryancrash » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:10 pm

funkybadger wrote:The waffles at Walygator were absolutely delicious! The best on the trip, in my opinion. Freshly made right in front of us. Yummy! :lover:

Where were the waffles? We somehow missed these during our search for food. I ended up getting a hot dog - but I could sure have gone for a waffle. (I ate delicious waffles at many of the parks on our trip... I think my favorite was the one I ate at Walibi Belgium.)

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:20 pm

^The stand was right near the Anaconda Entrance...kind of in the ghetto carnival area. It was the busiest place in the whole park!

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby ihani » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Walygator looks so sad and abandoned... at least it has a few credits. :?r

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive