The Official "TPR Europe Trip 2008" Thread!

Disneyland Paris Part 2 Posted! Check Page 1
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby sfmmrules! » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm

That park reminds me of Disney w/the Monorail & Pirates. But I always like all the pictures of Robb. They're hysterical!

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 pm

"Emo Group", I think not. We were having a great time watching kids run through the fountain with play-by-play commentary and laughing our butts off whenever a kid fell and had to be carted off the field.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 pm

^ I think it was just because you guys *looked* like the emo group. You all totally looked like the sad and dejected high school group disassociating yourselves with everyone else! The funny thing is, that I noticed you all up there looking that way so took a picture of the group, only to find that Big Mike and Hanno ALSO took the same picture!!! So apparently I wasn't the only one who thought you guys looked emo! :lolr:

--Robb

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby coaster05 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 pm

Europa is also my favorite non disney park in the world. I loved that place and could easily go back today. Great resort, great park, great fountain.

Rich "Kids like water on their privates" Bitner

I'll drink donkey urine before I'll drink a Pepsi.

Postby filipv » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:37 pm

Do I see you changed form a Sony fx1 to the fx7 ?

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:57 pm

^^^We do look upset. :lolr: We probably looked emo because the real fountain show was going on and there were no kids running through the fountain hurting themselves at this time.

Seriously most of us had a blast sitting up there. It was initially a group of about 10 people and we probably had half the TPR at one time.

That Hotel was a blast.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:06 pm

filipv wrote:Do I see you changed form a Sony fx1 to the fx7 ?

Nope, still have the fx1.

--Robb

Hot Potato!

Postby sfne2005 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:33 pm

^^James would be so proud of you all...but probably wouldn't hang around with you anyways. :?r
Image[/url]

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Ryancrash » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:35 pm

I absolutely loved Europa Park - it was my favorite park of the entire trip (which is saying a lot, considering some of the amazing parks we visited). Gorgeous theming - great collection of rides and coasters. (Now if they'd just do something about those pesky trim brakes on Silver Star...) Good food too - the fish sandwiches in Scandinavia land were delicious. I'm so glad we got to spend two days (and two nites) here!

Hotel Colosseo was breath-taking, one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. Everything was great - the theming, the coliseum seating with the torch fires, the food, the ice cream, the fountain, the delicious drinks at the bar - and a special thanks to our lovely waitress Katja for taking such good care of us all!

I noticed Europa Park was clearing ground for a new coaster (2009?) All the more reason to go back! I could seriously spend a week at this place.

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 am

There's a topic on it somewhere, basically a launch coaster with "loop-de-loops" (a strange concept for Europa!). Hopefully it'll live up to the high standard of the rest of the park :)

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive