TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Europe Trip 2008" Thread!

Hey everyone!!!

TPR's Europe Trip 2008 has officially begun! We will be doing trip updates as often as possible.

For starters we have posted the arrival and "credit whore" day as some of us visited a few bonus parks prior to the official trip starting.

Check out "Park Saint Paul" with some WEIRD Pax coasters and Mer de Sable with too much "Western" Theming.

Please post your responses here!

--Robb

TPR's Europe 2008 Trip Updates:

Day 00 - Arrival and Credit Whore Parks

Day 0 - Jardin d' Acclimatation!

Day 1 - Parc Asterix Photos

Day 2, Part 1 - Walibi Belgium Photos

Day 2, Part 2 - Adventure Parc Ropes Course

Day 3, Part 1 - Bobbejaanland Photos

Day 3, Part 2 - Toverland Photos

Day 4, Part 1 - Efteling Photos

Day 4, Part 2 - Drievliet Photos

Day 5 - Walibi World (aka Wobbly World)

Day 6 - Heide Park

Day 7, Part 1 - Movie Park Germany

Day 7, Part 2- Schlossbeck

Day 8 - Phantasialand

Day 9, Part 1 - Tripsdrill

Day 9, Part 2 - Holiday Park & Expedition GeForce

Day 10 - Europa Park

Day 11 - Walygator Parc

Day 12 - Disneyland Paris - Part 1

Day 13 - Disneyland Paris - Part 2

Click the link above to check out today's update!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, very interesting report, especially those PAX coasters. Would love to see a POV - but it looks like it might have been slightly dangerous to make one!

Thanks for sharing!

Just some random thoughts:

*The Kyle cutout is great!

*Love the hanno photo....Lou seems so dramatic.

*Some pretty interesting coasters.

*Already sick of seeing Big Mike

*There will be far too many responses that say "Looks like you guys are having fun", "Wish I were there", and "Where are the updates?"

I want a tally of those who lose their luggage!

There is no way on this planet that any of those PAX coasters would ever make it here in the U.S. I think they'd have "lawsuit" written all over them.

But that green-tracked thing looks...interesting.

Eric

*There will be far too many responses that say "Looks like you guys are having fun", "Wish I were there", and "Where are the updates?"

Since you've already covered all that, I say someone should delete all further similar posts!

Can't wait for the Telepherique POV. I loved those zip-line sort of things when I was a kid, but now that I am 6.5 feet tall, it is hard for me to find adult sized ones!

I'm SO sad I'm not out there with you guys! I'm at home, sick, and sorting thru stuff, deciding what I want my parents to take to Tennessee with them.

Those Parc Saint-Paul coasters look amazing. I love how the rides everywhere in Europe are so different than what we have here in the states.

But...I'm not gonna lie, I'm already sick of seeing the same 10 people in every update!

Damn Robb, looks like fun and you have certainly way out done yourself with the comments in the PTR, those are F*&^ING hilarious. That mine train coaster is way messed up, almost like they dug it up and unearthed it and went "what the hell, let's see if it still works?"

So how many people are doing extra camera work for you Robb? Is it just the Big Man? Hopefully you guys will think of me when you are all at the bar getting trashed because I will surely be doing that this coming weekend thinking of you guys.

Have fun you b*stards!

JimmyBo

OMG, I'm on the Europe trip and sitting at work in Cali at the same time.....PARADOX!

On a more serious note, if my cutout rides all the coasters, do I get to count them as credits? Love the update, miss seeing everyone together already! Can't wait to see more.....especially the hilarious update to come from Aqualibi.

Despite how absolutely crazy and messed up those Pax coasters were, they look kinda fun. Wish we could get a POV of those coasters but we were already promised a POV of the "wild-n-wacky rope ride of doom", so I'm not gonna complain .

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the trip.