TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mythbusters racing a toy car and a real car

kenshinmac

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was probably one of the funniest Mythbusters for a while... Yes lets add a random conveyor belt to our toaster just for no reason at all...

Oh and the track distorting like crazy as the sun warmed it. Oh man that was great. Still it would be like a dream to put together that much car track... A quarter mile... I only probably ever did about 30-35 ft ever... That was a lot of fun with loops and stuff though.

I'm not the only one who watchs it! Yahhh! I mean.... Only nerds watch mythbusters pfft....

FOOL!! MythBusters is the best show on the discovery channel. No wait. On the whole entire TV!! I watch it nearly every Wednesday and it ROOLS!! And just because I watch it doesn't make me a nerd(even though I am smart.)

Die-hard MythBusters fan here and the toy track one was great. Too bad they couldn't find good enough conditions to actually test the entire quarter-mile. It would have been hilarious to see how fast the car actually got going.

// Still waiting on the "wood coasters are faster at night" myth. (Confirmed)

Anyone here try making there own Rocket Car?

We made from a toy. We used a CORPS HUMVEE for the test.

We took 4 Estes Rocket engines and mounted them on the back of it We took it to a huge empty parking lot and lit it up...

I cannot believe how fast it went. And the sound was pretty cool, too.

The sound got the attention of some people who called the cops. They showed up on the third run, and I don't think I've seen men with guns laugh so loud...

As they were walking away, you heard him chuckle, 'junior hythbusters...)