Pokemon GO

Who else is re-living their childhood through this game?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Site Admin

Re: Pokemon GO

Postby SharkTums » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:43 pm

^Yeah, some of us East Coasters are not super thrilled about this random no warning releasing Kangaskhan in Anaheim for two days thing!

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Well, California has to have some redeeming qualities...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby AkselVerg » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 am

Only a half (
nfC7JuDeqyg.jpg

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby coneyislandchris » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:12 am

After about a year of not playing, I've been back on that Pokemon crack for the past three weeks. Once again I'm using it as an excuse to get out and do more walking. I guess I missed a lot of the old legendaries while I wasn't playing, but since coming back, I've managed to nab two Rayquaza -- and just got a Groudon this morning before work. While we were out on Saturday at a FEC in Jersey, we ended up doing the community day event where we just hoarded a ton of Dratini and evolved some special Dragonites. I'm kind of surprised to see it's still going and popular enough that I can routinely manage to find 20 person raids in Manhattan (funny, because I never usually see more than three or four people at a time... guess spoofing is still a thing, too?).
That coaster dad [316] and that coaster kiddo [175]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Intimidator 305. El Toro. Skyrush.

Kiddo's faves: Banshee. Top Thrill Dragster. Valravn. Apollo's Chariot. Twisted Timbers.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Cool, yeah I'm enjoying the community events. Got a bunch of Dratini and 2 Rayquaza this weekend myself. They're doing a lot to improve the game recently, and it still is the best incentive I've had to get out on walk on my lunch hour.

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby coneyislandchris » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:15 am

Bumping this thread from beyond the grave again! Anyone still playing out there? Been having fun now that they've implemented trading and a friends list -- it's cool receiving gifts from Pokestops all over the world. Also, they've been super aggressive with the special events as of late. We've been collecting and catching all those legendaries and shinies.

If anyone wants to exchange gifts or do the occasional trade, hit me up -- friend code is 6446 3072 7858.
That coaster dad [316] and that coaster kiddo [175]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Intimidator 305. El Toro. Skyrush.

Kiddo's faves: Banshee. Top Thrill Dragster. Valravn. Apollo's Chariot. Twisted Timbers.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:42 am

Oh yeah, I still play it regularly. Trades require proximity, so no go there, but I can send you gifts from the Ozarks at least! Just added you. My username in PoGo is similar to TPR, so you'll recognize me.

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:42 am

Add me too! 5991 0066 0140 . Name is similar to my TPR name as well.

I still play every day to some extent, but sometimes it's no more than spinning a few Pokéstops and catching a few Pokémon to keep my streaks going. Now that I joined a local Discord group, I finally have other people I can meet up with for raids so I FINALLY was able to catch some legendaries. Also met someone who plays and we've met up for two community days now, which has yielded my first shinies (still have yet to encounter or hatch shinies on non-Community Days).

I still feel like I'm behind from people who started playing the first summer and continued, but thanks to the Kanto event (and multiple other events) I finally have all of Kanto but 5 (3 of which I just need a few more candies of their respective Pokémon and I can get, other two I probably need to trade), and I'm pretty far on Johto as well.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

TPR's table shuffleboard pro

Postby Coastinmiller » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:16 am

Here's my daughters and I trainer code for anyone else to add as well. The more gifts the merrier:

6797 5546 8834

Previous

Return to Random, Random, Random