Dumbest things said on TPR

A spinoff of the general public thread
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
A not-so-awesome title

Re: Dumbest things said on TPR

Postby molemaster43 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:24 pm

larrygator wrote:
molemaster43 wrote:I was really interested in the KI Ghost Hunters. Too bad they didn't do segments on rides like Son of Beast or the Beast, which I would've thought would be really cool.

OH C'MON I JUST FOUND THIS!!!! I LIKED IT! (Wait, I lied)

Top 10: Lightning Rod, Fury 325, Lightning Run, Boulder Dash, Wicked Cyclone, Outlaw Run, The Voyage, Phantom's Revenge, Goliath (SFOG), Storm Chaser
Favorite Parks: Dollywood, Silver Dollar City, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Knoebels

A village is missing its IDIOT!

Postby XYZ » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm

imagineerz wrote:
That reminds me of a ride operator on Medusa (SFDK) who said it had sand-filled track when I said it had sand-filled supports. Seriously, how can you put sand in track? :lmao:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't several B&M's have sand filled tracks?

I finally got on this thread, many TPR members feel this is an acheivement.

molemaster43 wrote:
larrygator wrote:
molemaster43 wrote:I was really interested in the KI Ghost Hunters. Too bad they didn't do segments on rides like Son of Beast or the Beast, which I would've thought would be really cool.

OH C'MON I JUST FOUND THIS!!!! I LIKED IT! (Wait, I lied)

I don't think it's good on posting your own comments on this page.
1: Lightning Run, 2: El Toro, 3: Maverick, 4: Xcelerator, 5: Voyage, 6: TTD, 7: Gold Striker, 8: El Loco (Vegas), 9: Millennium Force, 10: Kingda Ka
Coaster Credits: 110 (89 steel, 21 wood); Last Coaster Credit: Raptor (CP) [8/22/14]; Last Park Credit: Waldameer [8/21/14]
What a season pass??

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 pm

XYZ wrote:I finally got on this thread, many TPR members feel this is an acheivement.

It's not an achievement, it means you are an idiot. :lol:
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

My small thing speaks for itself

Postby AllenA07 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:35 pm

I'm happy not to be on this thread! But to each their own.
--Allen

The Resident Vegetarian Hippie

Postby Hercules » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:15 am

larrygator wrote:
XYZ wrote:I finally got on this thread, many TPR members feel this is an acheivement.

For some reason some people are actually pround of being an idiot.

Postby XYZ » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 am

Hercules wrote:
larrygator wrote:

For some reason some people are actually pround of being an idiot.

Well, I think many TPR members think this is an acheivement, I have tried to avoid this thread, but at least one of my posts was going to get here anyway.
1: Lightning Run, 2: El Toro, 3: Maverick, 4: Xcelerator, 5: Voyage, 6: TTD, 7: Gold Striker, 8: El Loco (Vegas), 9: Millennium Force, 10: Kingda Ka
Coaster Credits: 110 (89 steel, 21 wood); Last Coaster Credit: Raptor (CP) [8/22/14]; Last Park Credit: Waldameer [8/21/14]
What a season pass??

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby 154bmag » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 am

At least I haven't said anything too stupid to be posted here...yet
I think we can set our differences behind us...for science...you monster.

Postby australianalex » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:33 pm

SixFlagsCali wrote:Hello all people! Greetings from Cali! I have just arrived from my visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California. I have acquired some amazing news, and just have to share it with other people. While I was standing in line for Tatsu, a host for a ride came up to me asking me to apply for a survey for a $200 dollar gift card, and I did, after I asked him what they would do with the space where the Deja Vu ride used to be. (This ride has been demolished from last october) He answered me saying that they will make a new ride that is suspended, something like tatsu, only better. That made me excited, but there was another rollercoaster he revealed. He started telling me and my friend about a new ride that will be higher than the tallest rollercoaster in the world, the KingDa Ka he said that it would be even better, in the fact that not only will it be taller, it will also have a different type of loop. In the Kingda Ka, you experience a small corkscrew, but nothing special, and he said in this one they will be doing something totally brand new. This has made me excited because I was planning on going to New Jersey Just to Ride the Kingda Ka rollercoaster. But know at home here in Valencia, California We will NOW have the tallest rollercoaster in the world. I am so excited!!! Share your feedback here on this topic!

Had to add it.

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:02 am

That's almost trolling levels of special.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AnonymousReed » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 am

australianalex wrote:
SixFlagsCali wrote:Hello all people! Greetings from Cali! I have just arrived from my visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California. I have acquired some amazing news, and just have to share it with other people. While I was standing in line for Tatsu, a host for a ride came up to me asking me to apply for a survey for a $200 dollar gift card, and I did, after I asked him what they would do with the space where the Deja Vu ride used to be. (This ride has been demolished from last october) He answered me saying that they will make a new ride that is suspended, something like tatsu, only better. That made me excited, but there was another rollercoaster he revealed. He started telling me and my friend about a new ride that will be higher than the tallest rollercoaster in the world, the KingDa Ka he said that it would be even better, in the fact that not only will it be taller, it will also have a different type of loop. In the Kingda Ka, you experience a small corkscrew, but nothing special, and he said in this one they will be doing something totally brand new. This has made me excited because I was planning on going to New Jersey Just to Ride the Kingda Ka rollercoaster. But know at home here in Valencia, California We will NOW have the tallest rollercoaster in the world. I am so excited!!! Share your feedback here on this topic!

Had to add it.
Something like Tatsu..but better...nothing is better than Tatsu.

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random