TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

Doubt it'll be that cheap any time soon, the game is selling like gangbusters. Huge candidate for GOTY at the moment

True, but this means that we will inevitably see a "game of the year" edition with all the downloadable content (which you know is coming) for the same price as the original game.

Of you own a ps4 and don't get God of war then your doing it wrong. That is all.

Eh, I'll get it when the price comes down. God of War games are all good, but none are worth $60. I'll pay $20 or so in 3 months.

I totally agree! I have a Gamefly subscription, and sometimes they have a lower price sooner.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if I'm the only one that noticed this, but Fallout 76 has Camden Park.

You can see it at about 17:03 in this video.

I posted about it here because this is the video games thread on a theme/amusement park related website.

Just got Gran Turismo Sport for $20 during the Sony Days of Play sale. Download faster!

So I've pretty much played this constantly since Tuesday. I love all the little things they've done to make it less grindy, like mileage points for upgrades so you don't have to spend money on them and getting a free car just for logging in and driving 26.2 miles in a day. Really helps to focus on progress and not just drive the same beginning race ad nauseum until you can afford a good car.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I've just totally missed it, but I'm kinda surprised this hasn't gone viral on TPR.

Taiko No Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! Coming To Nintendo Switch On 2nd November

Bandai Namco has announced today via a press release that they are releasing Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! in Europe. The amusing rhythm title which takes full advantage of the Nintendo Switch and its Joy-Cons will launch in Europe on 2nd November.

The hugely popular Japanese rhythm game comes to Europe for the first time featuring a wide variety of new songs, special crossover characters and multiplayer capabilities that are sure to get players drumming to the hypnotic rhythm of taiko drums. Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! for Nintendo Switch® and Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Session! for PlayStation®4 each boast unique features that tailor the Taiko no Tatsujin experience to each specific platform for optimised gameplay.

Using the Joy-Con® controllers as drumsticks, Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! for Nintendo Switch® introduces motion-control play that uniquely replicates the popular arcade-style experience. Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! also features 20 multiplayer rhythm-based mini-games that can be played by up to 4 players. Additionally, in the Rhythm Games Mode, players will be able to play as characters from classic Nintendo® games including Kirby from Kirby® and Squid from Splatoon® 2.

Source: PR

My Nintendo News

Very excited that this will soon be playable in the home and on the go in the US!

The last video game I played was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my Wii. I have to it's the best and my favorite Zelda game I've played. The video game I'm current playing is Ghosts'N Goblins(NES game) on my 3DS. It's actually one of the hardest games in the NES library and it's a simple plantform jumper side scroller. If you've never played it I highly recommend trying it out yourself and you're see just how hard it is.

The last video game I played was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my Wii. I have to it's the best and my favorite Zelda game I've played.

Link to the Past is probably my favorite game ever, period. I can't tell you how much time I've logged into it on my SNES Classic. It' so good.

The last video game I played was Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my Wii. I have to it's the best and my favorite Zelda game I've played.

Link to the Past is probably my favorite game ever, period. I can't tell you how much time I've logged into it on my SNES Classic. It' so good.

I always go back and forth between Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time as my favorite game of all time. Recently played Link to Past again on the SNES classic and it's back to being my favorite lol. It's truly the quintessential adventure game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...