TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your Job

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Customer Service Associate for the Customer Service Desk at the Super Stop & Shop near my house. I only work during winter and summer breaks since I can't find a job up here in Bangor, ME. But Hopefully I'll get a job at the DD (Dunkin Donuts) near the mall with the help of a friend of mine.

Really FlyingScooter? My stepfather is VP for Bituminous based in Rock Island, IL.

Me, I do nothing at the moment. Occasionally I'll advertise for clickcash. $40 a signup is nice, but a pain to get sometimes....other times they just pile in.

I am an optician in a nice little store, since 7 1/2 years. I really like this job, but I think it is time for me to find something new! Does anyone have a nice job for me, at Disney or something else?

--Soeren "like it to work with people" Schomburg

Ceramic Engineer & Busser at a local restaurant. (Ceramic Engineer was the actual job title I applied for. Go figure...)

I'll be working in Sandusky as a ride op on Mean Streak before returning to the restaurant job in the fall.

I work for a hydraulics company that makes all the hydraulics for John Deere and Kubota, Matcor, Case, Cat. etc.

I assemble and ship the final product. Put it this way, any John Deere frontend loader or gator( found in most theme parks) you see anywhere in the world, the hydraulic products ( or handle bars and other bent steel bars) on it came through me or my co-worker on the opposite shift.

Oh ya we make those stainless steel corner gaurds at your local gocery store, you know , the pole type thing that comes up from the floor, bends around and goes back to the floor. Please don't hit them with your cart, you would not beleive how much work acctually goes into one of those. :?

Hi,

Where do you all work at, and what is your title?

For six years, I worked in mortgage foreclosures--I worked for a company that did the paperwork for banks that were foreclosing properties.

I got laid off from that in January , so for now I am a freelance writer looking to get into city planning (as that's what my degree/education is)

I'm a lighting designer. I actually get to play with all those "spinny" (that's a technical term) lights that you see at concerts and such. We mostly do corporate work, (I'm off to Vegas at the end of the week to do a 10 day show at the Venetian) but the occasional concert and trade show booth happens to come along a few times each year. It keeps me out of trouble and sometimes I stay a few days after a gig to check out the local theme parks.