The "Happiness Pie" Thread

Post your happy thoughts
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: The "Happiness Pie" Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:10 pm

Sounds like a lot of happiness. And probably a lot of pie.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 pm

A lot of poutine, too. :smile:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Go France Go!

TPR's table shuffleboard pro

Postby Coastinmiller » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:52 am

:lover: :lover: :lover: My wife!!!! :lover: :lover: :lover:

On June 17 at 5:15am my wife had a massive seizure, MRI and Catscans revealed a 60-65mm growth in her frontal lobe. Upon closer inspections of the MRI, 2 additional growths were found; a 6mm on her parietal lobe and a 4mm on the boundary of her parietal and frontal lobes but on different planes. She had endured an 11.5 hour surgery on Friday June 22 and has recovered from that with NO cognitive deficiencies. Pathology has been received back and we are happy to hear it was a benign meningioma more than likely due to her past childhood history of leukemia. Now it's a waiting game to see if the other 2 growths grow or not, but treatment is yet to be determine due to the childhood leukemia's treatment of radiation. She may be passed her threshold of cranial radiation, so it may not be an option.

Even though a lot of things went wrong, things lined up just right for everthing to come out with her having no complitcations. Heck, i wasn't even going t be home since I was out with my 6 year old coastering in CT and was about to head to MA, but decided against it last minute and got home that night around 10:30. truly blessed to still have her here with us. Surgeon said he walked a fine line with a major artery above the tumor and a vein below it.

Postby bert425 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:16 pm

^

glad to hear things went well!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby bert425 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:19 pm

already was on cloud 9 about our tickets to the 11/2 Simple Minds show (an evening with Simple Minds. . two full sets, with break between). . .

but just this morning, got my ticket (before it sold out) for the 10/25 PiL "PiL is Rotten, 40th anniversary tour"

so I'm in Nostalgia Alternative music heaven today.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Coastinmiller wrote::lover: :lover: :lover: My wife!!!! :lover: :lover: :lover:

On June 17 at 5:15am my wife had a massive seizure, MRI and Catscans revealed a 60-65mm growth in her frontal lobe. Upon closer inspections of the MRI, 2 additional growths were found; a 6mm on her parietal lobe and a 4mm on the boundary of her parietal and frontal lobes but on different planes. She had endured an 11.5 hour surgery on Friday June 22 and has recovered from that with NO cognitive deficiencies. Pathology has been received back and we are happy to hear it was a benign meningioma more than likely due to her past childhood history of leukemia. Now it's a waiting game to see if the other 2 growths grow or not, but treatment is yet to be determine due to the childhood leukemia's treatment of radiation. She may be passed her threshold of cranial radiation, so it may not be an option.

Even though a lot of things went wrong, things lined up just right for everthing to come out with her having no complitcations. Heck, i wasn't even going t be home since I was out with my 6 year old coastering in CT and was about to head to MA, but decided against it last minute and got home that night around 10:30. truly blessed to still have her here with us. Surgeon said he walked a fine line with a major artery above the tumor and a vein below it.

We were following your closely while in Japan and I'm just so happy for the good news! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Yay France! :b :br

And I won $15 on a $3 scratch ticket, too.

And I just won $10 on another $3 ticket! :b

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:11 pm

It's really cool to know, that our Pride Week, ends around the early part of August, then
segues into our Queer Film Festival... which then dovetails our annual PNE!

It's a perfect end of the summer, here in Vancouver! =)

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Happy and a bit freeked out. :airtime:

I just put a room on reserve, Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, for our visit..... in September 2019!

Yeah, yeah early too early. :Pr

The next big step is getting the train down and back, which is what we planned to do.

And once that's done, it's just a bit more planning and "what tickets to buy", etc. :mickey:

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random