TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, June 2, 2017 ~ Cedar Point ~ CoasterMANIA! Day

Bert and I weren't really sure (well I wasn't) if backpacks were needed, as we were getting a t-shirt for CM! etc. that morning.

So, we rented one at the front of the park, the day went by, and I eventually returned to it, with souvenirs in hand, and took

everything back to the hotel for my "mid-day siesta" I like to call it. And we never used one again, the rest of our stay there.

When was the last time you forgot one of your "essential theme park touring items", you usually bring with you?

Probably Red Rocks, a cool little cafe/art shop in my town, just a couple of blocks from my house. It was too cool for my town. They had the best wraps too.

Fortunately, we're getting a pizza place soon, so I'm excited to try that out. We do have 3 other pizza places in my town, but two are gas stations and the third might as well be, since they use the absolute cheapest ingredients possible. Not paying $17 for that, thanks. Hoping this one is at least decent.

When was the last time you went on a tangent about something that literally only you care about?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it was more a willful act of stubbornness than one of forgetfulness, but anyway, that would be earlier this month with the consequences playing out last Monday. Long story, hence not sharing!

When was the last time you gave something up for health reasons?