TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A revisit to my Island Amusement Park! Pleasure Island RCT2!

Good Late Midnight TPR! On my christmas break a bit! Just resting, & chilling because of my lower back pain but other than that I have done more, & more work on my Pleasure Island!

SCR1.BMP

The location of my lovely island is still in South Padre Island since 1900 as the oldest seaside park in america! I just did this for my own kind of fun! I went crazy using pre selected rides mostly!

SCR6.BMP

It does look so different since I last showed this in 2015! I also made a little scenery fountains some!

SCR5.BMP

Now it's more of a water park, & amusement park both in one but I know crammed on a island, & outside a little! I know this can't be real, but it was just for fun! Man if I had a choice of which one to go to Bumbly Beach, Paradise Pier, or this! I would have a very hard time picking!

SCR11.BMP

I know I did the same thin in Paradise Pier I just have different versions, & got rid of some of them! I just keep changing sometimes, anyway here is the world's first hybrid wooden coaster as Water Spout by Ed Vettel in 1946 after WW2!

SCR12.BMP

Nothing has been removed but modified some since I revamped this completely! The red vekoma roller skater is named Red Beard's Revenge in 2002! This park has many inspirations! Eruption still rocks on from Speed The Ride from Las Vegas!

SCR15.BMP

I know Im crazy but Im proud of it! A Set Point over the edge with many water effects as Pelican's Flight in 2001! The steeplechase ride as Seahorses in 1937 goes around the whole island as most coasters interact, & do anyway!

SCR18.BMP

Over, & on the Boardwalk part a Batty Biker ride named as Ocean City Bikes from 1932 with ocean/underwater themed which is urban just thought I would use it like that!

SCR20.BMP

Over some water which makes it a very good experienced ride as an B&M Family Suspended Inverted as the Gulf Glider in 2015 as the only one! I would love to ride this to feel the breeze in the sunset!

SCR26.BMP

A Intamin Mega Lite has tooken over half of the Island as the Heat Wave in 2011 with great airtime but not the tallest but the fastest on the island! Also you can swim, sail boats, speed boats, & even fly kites around the island! I would love to visit this if this was really real!

Pleasure Island (updated).SV6

Here's the updated file that contains the new features of the glorious island!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic