TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Gröna Lund

Hi,

Welcome to a new RCT2 project and a new reacreation. Last time, I recreated Liseberg. If you want to download and check it out in-game, you can do so by clicking on the link.

Now the mission is to recreate Gröna Lund. The project started about 6-7 months ago, and it's probably 80% finished already. So here are some screenshots. Hope you like it! (if you want full size screens, just right click on the screens and open them up in a new tab)

TPR_1.png

First out is the fire department near Gröna Lund. In reality it's a tram shed, but I thought a fire department would be funnier to build.

TPR_4.png

Second screen is showing the classic Schwarzkopf coaster, Jetline, and the Wild Mouse, Vilda musen. Also visible is the Sky screamer, Eclipse, and the Vekoma coaster called Kvasten.

TPR_2.png

This screen shows a ferry called Freja. It's based on a Swedish TV-show called Rederiet. A lot of big ferrys like this are passing by in the ocean next to Gröna Lund.

TPR_3.png

Next screen is from the entrance area of the park. Game stalls, bumper cars, restaurants etc.

TPR_5.png

Lastly a picture of the park from above. As mentioned earlier it's about 80% finished. My goal is to complete it before the the end of the year. Not sure if that will happen, but lets hope.

If you guys want to catch the latest updates from this project you can follow it here at New Element

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I appreciate it!

That's true, historyfreak92. Twister is missing. I will most likely not include it. Mainly because it's too hard to recreate, and because it would make the park look very messy. But we'll see. Maybe I'll give it a try after all.

That's true, historyfreak92. Twister is missing. I will most likely not include it. Mainly because it's too hard to recreate, and because it would make the park look very messy. But we'll see. Maybe I'll give it a try after all.

Well no trouble then! I do see, & understand that! I think it looks just as perfect!