TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Kidron Park

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnificent NCSO work! Always good to see some more NCSO builders on here. The one thing I love about NCSO is that you have to try to be really creative with the pieces your are given. You seem to be able to do that with ease. Can't wait to see some more.

• 7 months later...

WOW! This park is so creative and unique. I Especially admire the way you use coaster tracks & other rides as scenery. My favorite additions are slither & the Wagon a Wheel Inn. I hope you keep posting updates, because this is one of the best parks I've ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been years since I posted something here. I just felt like coming back here to my first website to post some NCSO stuff. The park is complete and has been submitted to NE already. I'll make a download available here too.

Impulse.PNG.79eda94dfb72b31f769a68499a24c6cc.PNG

Rogue, an Intamin impulse, and the surrounding area

Horus.PNG.b372ecc1d18a18ccb94cf477efa422b7.PNG

Horus, a B&M invert in the Egyptian area

Comet.PNG.425b49faaf5ca6f6f15fad63ce6679a3.PNG

More of Comet and some of the Medieval area

55621545_Comet2.PNG.40348eed8e0ab5070a2355727c23ba16.PNG

Comet, a Schwarzkopf looping coaster

Collage.PNG.5f4c5f5ad8497ad8c5f4de42165ace95.PNG

Random collage of parts of the park

Your screens are awesome. I love the B&M inverted and the Schwarzkopf the most so far. The detail in the park to is very good. I do have a question though, what is the ferris wheel and the skyway on top of the roof suppose to resemble? Anyway keep up the good work!

There seem to be some serious problems with the NE release of this park. The path that I assume you meant to connect to the edge of the map for peeps to enter on doesn't go to the map's edge, and there is a peep stuck. The four vehicles for your screamin' swing all crashed within a few seconds of my opening the park. When I went into the scenario editor and tried to take your saved game in to look at it I got an error trapper and was unable to even look at your map to see if I could fix the entry path to make it peep navigable. But the park sure is pretty.

edit - I just went back in, and I see several more peeps stuck in your entrance building. You seem to have a serious glitch at the entrance to your park that prevents any peeps from entering.

You seem to have a serious glitch at the entrance to your park that prevents any peeps from entering.

Yeah, you don't have to tell me that. That's why the park isn't peepable, because I would have risked a black hole if I tried fixing it. Just appreciate what's there. As for the Screamin' Swings, they shouldn't crash as they are only trains. They're not meant to be opened so maybe you did that. Again, just appreciate them.

I forgot to mention that the first time I clicked on your park in my saved games list it checked scenery objects. I have original RCT2 and the 2 expansion packs downloaded on my computer. I'm still trying to figure out what scenery got imported onto my computer. It didn't mess anything up, so no biggie.

I can understand wanting to create things for the beauty and pushing your personal limits of creativity, but I don't understand not fixing the park to allow peeps to enter before releasing it for download. I would like to see a peep friendly version of this park if you're ever able. Thanks for all the effort you DID put into it. I'm just a little disappointed I can't play/watch the scenario as I would like to be able to.

^It's NCSO so, with the exception of black tiles, nothing foreign to the game would be put in. And that which was downloaded is harmless; trust me, I never downloaded anything online but it's really fine for the game.

Peeps don't enhance the game as much as you think. You sound like it's a waste of time without peeps. If I had the capacity of peeps in this park, it would have been a huge file and you'd barely get to appreciate it without massive lag. Plus my computer is from 2002 so it's a miracle I was able to produce this. It lagged without peeps.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.nedesigns.com/park/3089/kidron-park/

I really enjoy seeing a working park. You use the 8cars trainer to reset the park to March year 1 and get rid of all the peeps before saving it. Did you think I meant for you to release the park full of guests? That does make for a big upload/download. Like I said, your parkitecture is beautiful, but I like to see the guests interact with the scenario's rides and layout. Do that many people prefer just to see the scenery and not want a working park?

edit- oh, I did figure out what your ncso was after a few more plays, I just forgot to post on here that I found it.

2nd edit- sorry, I just needed to add this too - how is saying I'm a little disappointed make it seem like I'm saying it's a waste of time?

• 2 years later...

First post here

Great job with the park!

In regards to the supports here. How can you get the diagonal poles so close to the rides own support columns without them disappearing?

Disregard I'm guessing this was achieved with zero clearance?