TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sunset Valley [RCT2]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm missing RIDETESJ.

Here you go..

Hi, I've placed the ridetesj.dat file in the folder, but it still says that it is missing the RIDETESJ when I try to open the park . Perhaps it's another file with a similar name?

Yea it did the same exact thing to me. I seriously look through this whole thread today and loved everything about your park.

I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Apparently Ridetesj.dat is the custom chairlift ride and it causes problems for a lot of people. There was a test version of this ride and I think I'm using that. The file name is different but it still shows up as ridetesj.

Here is the link to download it

I checked my dat files and I have this but not the regular Ridetesj so I think this will solve the problem.

• 5 years later...

I got your park download and opened it up in OpenRCT2. Surprisingly, it worked!

However, I was scoping around your park trying to find the best areas to add into a custom title sequence, and I noticed the park rating dropping quickly. I also found some guests on your underground path system wanting to go home. Ten minutes later there were like 200 lost guests and the park rating fell down to a looming 300.

I'm not complaining about the park, though. Everything was top-notch as far as I could see, until I screwed around with the object inspector thing and crashed the game