TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TLMs Legendary RCT2 Stuff

Hello all, Matt here with some RCT2 content.

I can't get 8cars to work right for me in this game (I use windows 7) so there is no hacks of any sorts. Also, sense this is all ingame stuff there is obviously no custom content.

This thread is my advertisement thread for all the parks I do. These parks are completed in a day or two; so thats why I'm not going to make a 1000 different threads on this. If you have a park you want me to do , say so. I'm using expansions as well.

The first park I completed is Icy Adventures; The Antarctic Park that is labeled as an Expert Park. You have limited amounts of scenery to use, as well as limited amounts of rides to use. In this park, I decided to remove the giant building, not for money, but rather space. There are 14 rides total and 5 coasters.

SCR1.png.a669e7faa3ff27bb982ec02447b09f20.png

Winning.

SCR2.BMP

The entrance, at this point I did not have the Snow/Ice themeingl that comes later.

SCR3.BMP

This park is just a straight path.

SCR4.BMP

SCR5.BMP

SCR6.BMP

SCR7.BMP

SCR8.BMP

Park Overview

Outside of Icy Adventures; I've done other things. These are not complete, but I've been switching around these parks. Not going to give a full description of each of these parks until I decide to release these.

SCR9.BMP

Fungus Woods. The game forces you to make a family friendly park with wooden based rides.

SCR10.BMP

The coaster in the top is probably as "intense" I can go. Its an 80ft out n' back.

SCR11.BMP

One of the parks from the Roaring 20s. The actual theme of the 20s was horrid to use, so I had to improvise with the given.

SCR14.BMP

The hardest park in my honest opinion to work on.This russian park starts out looking destroyed as all can be. Its called the renovation. Hardest park I've ever worked on out of all the ingame parks.

Well until next time.

Edited by Thelegendarymatthew

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work man. I've just started doing this with all the RCT 1 scenarios. It's really fun actually playing the game as it's meant to be played.

Also, this will solve your hacking problems: Right click the .exe file to the game and select properties. Then go to compability and select run in compability mode for win95 and go with administrator mode. Do this for 8cars aswell and voila, it works.

^OMG That worked, thanks dude.

Here is a few more screens, and one of my parks that I did on my own. I'll just advertise that one here as thats a rather small park.

I'm not going to be lazy this time around, and I'm actually going to edit them to a better file.

Also, for those wondering. Before I got 8cars to work I would use the fountain trick to get money. Place a box of fountains any where in the park and place a ride over them (delete the ride afterwards) and get from 1,200 to 4000 per box. I personally like to use dodgems, sky towers, and the enterprise.

EDIT: http://www.themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=2257 for those up for a challenge.

SCR1.jpg.33addf8af3ce4ca3188eac0a6614df95.jpg

SCR2.jpg.5fe883c26c1b5cdf1503b82021e5e9df.jpg

SCR3.jpg.5c99d06568ee856120dd174b3dc2122f.jpg

SCR4.jpg.a6a4485b85ec44b95f89562c232cea81.jpg

Some Alpine Adventures. I will tell you that if you want to win this park really quickly, make nothing but go-kart rides.

SCR5.jpg.ab75689fde759637acf29b636cb7728f.jpg

Rainbow Summit, this park is the one where nothing can go over 35ft. I have two coasters underground, and a total of 4.

SCR6.jpg.3038dc1eea7288dba1f2592adf0bacf9.jpg

And I also started another Wackey World park, dunno how much I'll get done on it.