TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT3 Help Thread

Since we keep getting new topics posted on help with RCT3 here is an all new fabulous Help Thread to post your questions!

First up is the link on how to resize photos for the TPR forums: The thread can be found here: Resizing Pictures for TPR

Custom Scenery Links can be found here: RCT3 Custom Scenery Links

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having problems with the CS paths. Whenever I put them on a queue for a coaster, the mechanic can't go on them. The mechanic just stays in one spot, and it won't climb the stairs to the ride. I use Aceana's paths and for the station I used Shy Guy's Fish Cove Set. Do you have any ideas so that peeps can actually walk on them?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for making this thread. How do you take still pics? I no how to record videos but I can't figure out how to take pics.

press F10.

I'm having problems with the CS paths. Whenever I put them on a queue for a coaster, the mechanic can't go on them. The mechanic just stays in one spot, and it won't climb the stairs to the ride. I use Aceana's paths and for the station I used Shy Guy's Fish Cove Set. Do you have any ideas so that peeps can actually walk on them?

you also have to put a original RCT3 path underneath the path cover.

Thats why it is called "cover"

I need help with making custom logos for my rides, could someone please help me with this?

Do you mean Custom scenery or just a photoshop logo ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey people! sometimes when i look at other people's rct3 parks the backround for the park is a city. When i tried to change the backround on my game the only two options are "None, and Mountains" Is there some thing that i have to download to get the city backround, if there is could someone post a link? well that's all so please comment if you have an answer.

ADMIN EDIT: Moved into the RCT3 Help Thread. No need to start a new thread. And no need to requote your post after this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know if any of you tried using the Steelworx "Support Killer" feature to eliminate the supports on the log flumes and mine train rides in RCT3? Do they all dissappear? I couldn't get the supports directly under the track (for those two rides types) to vanish. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a trick to it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I didn't know if any of you tried using the Steelworx "Support Killer" feature to eliminate the supports on the log flumes and mine train rides in RCT3? Do they all dissappear? I couldn't get the supports directly under the track (for those two rides types) to vanish. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a trick to it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

It doesn't work on coaster that have "wooden" support type.

Your best bet is to download The_Cook's trackbeds , and use the support killer in that set.

It's a tiny square that you need to place just under the track , that should work

OR if you don't want any support at all , go to option , show LOD settings , and then turn down both bars after supports

• 2 weeks later...