TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

It's been too long, so without further delay, I present Grand Central!

David Williams: We are proud to announce our third amusement park. It will be an attempt at something new. We are wanting to make a park that is friendly to all guests, meaning with high thrills but also with rides the entire family will enjoy. Our entire focus with Grand Central is a well-rounded park. Another new feature we're adding in this park is live entertainment. We are currently in the planning stages for this park, so hang with us. The finished product will be something worth your time. As always, the park will be open to guests throughout the entirety of the building process.

Hi again! I've actually been hired by Razor now as official park photographer! Now let's get underway with what I'm payed to do.

SCR44.BMP

Okay, so that wasn't the last picture. I just wanted to show the amount of room available for construction. I can't wait to see how this park develops!

SCR43.BMP

Come back soon!

SCR42.BMP

That's a lot of water.

SCR41.BMP

Oh so pretty...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ The water tunnels are my thing. You will definitely be seeing some at the water rides once they are built.

^ I like my entry buildings being small because that allows you to pay more attention to the more important things such as when I build the theater in the park. Sometimes when you have a big entry building, it can make people overestimate you and get disappointed at what should be the bigger things.

Well, here's update number 2! Please note, in the first area, I was going for conformity, but as you proceed on into the park you will see the transition from this conformity. Vibrant multicolored buildings will be coming . Anyways, onto the pictures!

Before you say it, I know there needs to be more trees.

SCR55.BMP

Come back soon!

SCR54.BMP

Current overview.

SCR53.BMP

Please pardon our dust as we prepare to expand the park.

SCR52.BMP

Turn around.

SCR51.BMP

The rest of the track.

SCR49.BMP

It just looks like a lot of airtime =) .

SCR48.BMP

White Star! Following the tradition of having flashy PTC woodies at the entrance of the park, White Star does not disappoint.

SCR47.BMP

Or could it be The Burger Hut? No, it's...

SCR46.BMP

Is it the new Tilt-A-Whirl, or the new guest services building?

SCR45.BMP

Something's new here...

Wow, I guess I'm taking my time with this park. Here's a small update, not much but I'm still working on it.

SCR9.BMP

New overview! See you later!

SCR8.BMP

A better view at the nice, twisted layout. I've been told that the high speed turn against the ground will soon be over water.

SCR7.BMP

Wee, tophat!

SCR4.BMP

New Intamin launched coaster, Explosion!

SCR3.BMP

The new Top Scan, Shuriken.

SCR2.BMP

New vending machines as well as the new entrance to the first new area, Thrill Zone.

Update!

Thrill Zone received the addition of 3 new rides as well as an eatery and new landscaping on Explosion. This isn't much, but it's enough to hold you off for the next big addition!

SCR15.BMP

Of course, I end the update with a current overview.

SCR13.BMP

The awesome multicolored top of ETH. The different colors are supposed to represent different stages of flame.

SCR12.BMP

Here's the star of this update! A new 200 foot Intamin drop tower named, Elevator to Hell. Also pictured is the new eatery, Final Rest, selling pizza and drinks.

SCR11.BMP

The other new flat ride, Falling Star. not much to say here, moving on.

SCR10.BMP

Soar!, the new Hang Gliders. As a hint towards the next big addition, this won't be the only ride people will be flying on in the park. Also pictured are the new lake and fountain effects on Explosion.

^ Trees are coming! I normally add trees last, just to keep things from getting too cluttered while I'm building the park. It just helps me lay everything out better.

^^ I know, Falling star's building is ugly. I knew that when I built it. I just couldn't think of anything else to do as I always have a certain amount I like to cover of the ride/ entrance to the ride, and with a ride like that I always like to have a hole in the roof for it to pop out of. I'll try to fix the building, if you have any suggestions about style for it, I'd love to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

^Really, I have no idea who made them or where they came from. I just got them from downloading other people's parks. Once I finish this one and put it up for download, you will have all of these flat rides too.

UPDATE

Yes, I know it's been a little while. I've been getting side-tracked with school and work. New this update, I have changed the building of Falling Star, on request, and I have added a fully landscaped B&M Invert. Onto the pictures...

SCR17.BMP

Here's a challenge for you, come up with an idea for me to renovate Soar. If I use your idea, you might get a special prize.

SCR24.BMP

Current overview. Thanks for watching!

SCR23.BMP

It's a really photogenic coaster.

SCR22.BMP

SCR21.BMP

It drops down the side of the mountain to do a high-speed pass over the first pond.

SCR20.BMP

I really like this area on the top of the hill, and I love the drop out of the zero g roll.

SCR19.BMP

The lift hill.

SCR18.BMP

Here's the star of this update, Hornet! Fly through 7 inversions and multiple low to the ground, foot chopping, moments.

SCR16.BMP

Here's the newly renovated Falling Star.