TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dream World (RCT2)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more rides and changes have appeared at Dream World.

A new water ride, a thrilling drop tower, and more food and restroom upgrades.

I'll once again let the photos do the talking.

SCR44.BMP

In other news, Hammerhead has extended its queue. Stupid RCT2 made it so only 12 people can ride at once...anways, that concludes todays update, and check back soon for more!

SCR43.BMP

Ah! It's the new arrow suspended coaster Detonator. It uses suspended cars to increase the ride experience and improve capacity. Looks at that line! Over 200 people! It has a pretty swift, and quick layout, but regardless of it's lenght, it packs quite a punch...or should I say "blast"...

SCR40.BMP

Devil's Drop, and Intamin 3rd generation freefall tower has opened! It's footchopper base is one of the greatest effects on the ride. The firey theme adds to the ride as well! What's that in the corner we see?

SCR39.BMP

A couple food joints have been placed in the area as well. Various buildings and architecture are showing up as well, all in the hopes of beautifying the park more.

SCR38.BMP

Splashdown. Some days very popular, and some days little to no wait times.

Just wanted to post a few photos I didn't poste earlier, as well as something I changed.

Also, be on the lookout for a new coaster and flat rides coming soon!

SCR49.BMP

Also, Flamethrower has recieved a more sandy and textured lot, compared to the overgrown grassy area it used to be on.

SCR47.BMP

Devil's Drop had some of it's scenery altered because of clearance issues. (In reality I changed it because for some odd reason, at the start of each cycle, the car would only spin but not rise, and the ride would be over after 4 seconds. I ended up trashing the tower and getting a new one.)

SCR46.BMP

The second half. I actually added some more trees and "grass walls" in the area to make it seem nicer and all after this photo was taken.

SCR45.BMP

I promised some layout shots, so here is the front half of Detonator.

The park is rapidly growing, so I'll probably have it complete in a few weeks. Depends how much time I spend on it.

The coaster I'm currently working on is an Impulse coaster, but that won't be the next coaster I release, or open. I'm trying to keep the coaster premiers based on a timeline. (B&M coasters premiered at least a decade before any Intamin Impulse coaster did.) The next coaster will most likely be a Bolliger and Mabillard creation, possibly, followed by the Impulse.

If not, perhaps a wild mouse, and then the Impulse.

That's just coasters, however.

This is awesome!

I kind of miss Maniac, but the new ride in place is amazing! The flats are awesomely themed! The swinging rides ending looks awesome with that tunnel. My favorite ride in the park is Lumberjack, I also love its station (do not get rid of that ride that would be a horrible move on your part.) As for downsides its kind of random, Hey mommy mommy can we ride Galactica I love space, No mommy mommy (looks right next to it) I wanna ride the swinging ride thats totally random!

^Thank you very much

^^Well when I started this park, I never had an intention of making it "themed" and all. I more-so just wanted to place various rides around and make is seem "homey" and all. I don't know. I've gotten pretty far into this park to make drastic changes. Perhaps my next park will be themed then.

Before I deleted RCT2, I had a pretty good themed park going. Nice to know that's lost forever.

• 4 years later...

Sorry to bring up a long-dead thread, but it's funny (and kind of sad) seeing this creation that is long gone. It was by no means one of my best works but I definitely remember the time effort put into it. I miss the days of owning and PC and playing RCT2.

• 2 weeks later...

Your park is awesome.But i think that you have been disappointed perhaps no one made a comment to appreciate your work in proper way because there is no further comment from your side.

I do praise your work and urge you to keep this continue. Buy the land and present your creativity before us.

Lol yeah I was a bit stingy and demanding, and perhaps jealous of how a bunch of other parks got attention.

If I still had RCT2 or this park, I'd gladly continue it, but unfortunately it's just a thing of the past. Anybody know if there's any compatibility of RCT2 with a mac?

• 3 years later...
Lol yeah I was a bit stingy and demanding, and perhaps jealous of how a bunch of other parks got attention.

If I still had RCT2 or this park, I'd gladly continue it, but unfortunately it's just a thing of the past. Anybody know if there's any compatibility of RCT2 with a mac?

Hi! I'm new to TPR, but yes there is a compatibility app for Mac, Called OpenRCT2.