[PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I Love Donkeys!

Re: [PLC] "Walk on the wild side" Themepark Project [#001]

Postby Supernovae » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:07 am

Hi there TPR-ers. Finaly it is time to present the new ride of "Walk on the wild side" Themepark.
The Rolling River has been opened for the public.

Please find onride below :)

Next project: The RMC Coaster "Predator" :)
On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Crumpy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:13 am

It's still looking great. Keep up the good work!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:53 am

Thank you Crumpy :)

Sunday I got the most of the raw landscaping done. I created the second scaleton and put in the railroad in to the landscape. Not yet added the nature and waterfalls so the situation around the "Predator" coaster is still work in progres.

On paper we have the most strongest team you can imagine. It is a pitty we are not playing on paper...

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

Hello TPR :)

Last couple of days I have done a lot of time consuming work around the "Predator" area.
For the Iron Horse Railway I added a station. Only the last decorations needs to be add to it.
Also the Predator Coaster got it's own station building ready now.
To the right side of the coaster I'm working on a lava trench and a 4th skeleton in pulled uit of the ground.

I think to be over the 50% point of finishing off this project area. Most time consuming work has been done now.
Now 'it's only to bring in the nature and make some small additional buildings, a little rope bridge and finish up the Railway trough the Redstone Mountains. There will be an arena / staduim added in the area.

Anyway. Here are the pics: :)

Overview left side of the area.

view from the Rolling River side

Sunset on the Camel back

210 ft Loop

First inversion after the midcourse brake.

Another inversion has been put in making it a 6 inversion coaster.

The last turn

End brakes,

Entrance Predator station.

Station of Predator

From another side

I now estimate Predator will be completed in about 2 or 3 weeks now.
Thanks all for your time and attention. :)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:07 am

Mini update time.

WOTWS Themepark anouncing a new flat ride experience "Octopus Rodeo Arena"

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:15 am

Hello TPR :)

Another update of the work done so far.

First I like to show you the pre-view I made of the "Predator Coaster" area that is comming closer to the finishing point. I guess it will take another 1 and a half week work still to be done. This time we take the "Iron Horse" Railway that takes you straight trough the area that is still WIP. Enjoy

Here you find some pictures of the area :)

"The Octopus Rodeo Arena" is ready and open for public.

My attempt to create a "lava trench".

Put in some effect.

side view of the "Octopus Rodeo Arena"

to finish of, a night shot giving an overview of the horizon of the "Predator" area

Hope you like it so far. See you at the next update :)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:43 pm

So I finally made the discission to put an end to the project.

After 4 months of working with dirt and bending steel, working with lava and creating mountains it has been enough.
At some point you have to decide that "Predator" has been finished and ready to present to the public. I seriously could go on in this landscape for a full month to get it better. everytime time something new is coming up in mind.

So here it is. 2476 meters of smooth RMC box track. Every inch is took well care of and the ride is very atractive if I say my self. "Predator" has 6 inversions (just check the smoothness of the last one). The ride is divided by a midcourse brake section to let it operate with 3 trains. The first part of the ride is high, fast and big inversions. The second part is low to ground, divers scenery, high speed turns and inversions.

Please find the moving pictures and full offride and onride of "Predator" here below :)

Here you find the statistics.

Honestly, I never have seen those nice rating before.

In the park I updated the Train station with a switch track. I came up with below solution.

And here two photo's of the last modifications on the "Predator" area.

Hope to have been serving to your entertainment en inspiration.
Now it's time to create a good idea about the next new project for the "Walk on the wild side" Resort. ;)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 pm

So guess what happened. Just a couple of days after presenting "Predator" Frontier came with the bug fix that would return the landscape to the status it was before the release of the Studio pack. So here again I made a new POV of "Predator" day time / night time after the bug fix.

Enjoy the ride!!!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Crumpy » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:42 am

It's beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Supernovae » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Thank you Crumpy :)

Hi there all!

Since I desided to take a break for a month of building on the "Walk on the wild side" Themepark. I had some hours left to create a Promotion video for the new season of the park.
See "Walk on the wild side" Themepark comes alive in this pretty awesome promo I have made.

All Steam blueprints are available in the discription of the video. Enjoy jour visit at "Walk on the wild side" Themepark!

See you all in a back after my holiday and study break

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness