[RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Arid Heights RCT2 My Most Colorful Park!

Postby SteelForceless » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:42 pm

historyfreak92 wrote:
SteelForceless wrote:It's like Magic Mountain on steroids.

Yes I can understand that! But you'll see something like Magic Mountain pretty soon!

I like the SFMM addition you had with Wings of Horus. I figured it was either that, something like Superman:EFK, YOLOcoaster, or you fired all of your janitors and let trash build up on fast forward for a few hours.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 pm

SteelForceless wrote:
historyfreak92 wrote:

Yes I can understand that! But you'll see something like Magic Mountain pretty soon!

I like the SFMM addition you had with Wings of Horus. I figured it was either that, something like Superman:EFK, YOLOcoaster, or you fired all of your janitors and let trash build up on fast forward for a few hours.

What do you mean by firing janitors! I have never fired any janitors in my parks! I always hire a lot of janitors much as i can to keep my parks clean!

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:47 am

historyfreak92 wrote:
SteelForceless wrote:
historyfreak92 wrote:

What do you mean by firing janitors! I have never fired any janitors in my parks! I always hire a lot of janitors much as i can to keep my parks clean!

He's trying to roast SFMM, and might I add, he succeeded. :lmao:
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Okay i understand! So i hear now that SFMM has bad service huh?

Re: [RCT2] Arid Heights My Most Colorful Park!

Postby historyfreak92 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:16 am

Good Afternoon TPR! I have an update for arid heights, & this will be the last update for Arid Height with the download file, & my uncle is in the hospital for a lot of surgeries! He took me to Fiesta Texas, & Sea World SA Last Year in October 2016! :(

SCR40.BMP
In 1989! The park wanted to build some kind of a mega coaster, & Ron Toomer of Arrow Dynamics came to visit, & he showed them this! It became the World's First Hyper Coaster named Oasis Stom!

SCR41.BMP
Montu seems to be pretty popular! The Mack Water Coaster that's greenish is named Sobek God of Water in 2014! I just built it just for fun!

SCR42.BMP
If you want to know where i got this Oasis Storm from! I got it from Magnum XL 200 from Cedar Point meaning it's inspired by it! Once was the tallest coaster for only five years!

SCR43.BMP
The tall racing wooden coaster is a Dinn Corporation Woodie named Dust Devils built in 1988 as you can imagine seeing a dust devil! I went for a former Thunder Road feel but it ended up being like Le Monstre at La Ronde!

SCR44.BMP
The War between Anubis, & Horus is about to rise!

SCR45.BMP
Dust Devils was the 5th Dinn Woodie at the park, & was once the tallest wooden coaster in Arizona until after a decade! But it's still one of the most signature attractions in the park!

SCR47.BMP
At the far corner another classic Dinn Woodie built in 1981 as the Mighty Arizonian Buster!

SCR48.BMP
As if you can tell! It is an Peppy Out & Back designed being inspired by Old Coney Islands Shooting Star in ohio!
Well this last the final screen for arid heights!

Arid Heights.SV6
Well if you're interested here's the download!
(2.11 MiB) Not downloaded yet

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby hillflyer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Crazy! I could spend hours looking at it, like trying to untie a big knot.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Fun14Town12Fan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello!

I do have my own version of it, called Faruq's Arid Heights, a fictional desert amusement park set in California. The park area is set into 8 themed areas, each with its own set of rides and attractions:
  • Circus Depot
  • Desert Square
  • Zambezi Plains
  • Hang 10 Water Park
  • New Kinshasa
  • Sahel
  • Appian Way
  • American International Zone

The rides range from your classic foundational items, through coaster and water rides, to some unique offerings!
The FAQ Monorail skirts its way through the entire park, with stops at each section.
Please STAY TUNED for updates!!!!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 am

Oh really I would love too see it! Also sorry for not seeing your comment I was really busy after I got through posting this!

Postby historyfreak92 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Good Midnight TPR! I have just revisited Arid Heights to build a different type of hyper coaster, & here it is!

SCR8.BMP
And it's the World's Tallest, Longest, & Fastest Dueling Intamin AG Mega Giga Strata Coaster named Bejeweled VS Luxor in 2020! The names are a computer games I played a long time ago! Im not much of a good namer!

SCR51.BMP
Sometimes it races, & sometimes it doesnt! But I am happy the way it turned out! I would love to give this mean racing hyper coaster a try!

SCR52.BMP
It took enough trouble building! The ratings werent like what I wanted Ultra Extreme, it only has Extreme which is better than nothing! Just thought this park needed a new thrill ride!

Arid Heights.SV6
Here's the new colorful park file!
(2.17 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness