TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Scream World (Frightmare Hills) RCT2

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been working all day, & chopping wood like paul bunyan! So I'm glad I'm done for right now so I'll show you an RCT1 Loopy Landscapes Scenario in RCT2!

SCR1.BMP

A Horror Scenario named Frightmare Hills but somehow I renamed it to Scream World just seems so suitable! I had fun building this!

SCR6.BMP

Opened in 1923 by an horror movie maker that I just made up but I'm not very good at story lines most of the time! Located in Castle Rock Colorado about South East outside of Denver! What I thought!

SCR9.BMP

There's just too much to show so just this area! As you walk in you will find an Arrow Looper!

SCR11.BMP

Named Skeleton as the park's first looping coaster in 1984! Inspired by SFSTL's Ninja as you can see! It may be a rough arrow but hell i ride it till it dissapears!

SCR19.BMP

An enormous B&M Inverter from 1998 as the Vampire Bat as the tallest inverter in the Rockies as it gives good views of the landscaping! Inspired by Great Bear from Hershey Park which is the one I always wanted to go to!

SCR24.BMP

A Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang right on the edge as the Mine Shaft in 2001 when the park went into coaster expansion in the early 2000's!

SCR27.BMP

A Vekoma Flying Dutchman from 2001 as the Fierce Fairy as a great experience ride in the park! Just like Batwing from SFA!

SCR31.BMP

The great old John Miller Classic Out & Back Woodie from 1923 as the parks oldest, & first coaster as the FRANKENSTEIN! Sorry if the name is not suitable for the ride! It's just what I thought about! Well this i it for Scream World see you soon!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! Just got through squishing cans so i can go to san antoni next month so here's an update for Scream World!

SCR38.BMP

A Custom CCI Dueler named Evil Spirits from 2000 right off the land into the water as a wooden steel hybrid! No inspiration just for fun! Sometimes it doesn't race all the time!

SCR39.BMP

The B&M Hyper is a Waterhorse built in 2006 as inspired by La Ronde Goliath I thought of! Has great airtime!

SCR40.BMP

Evil Spirits has very good airtime i would ride this as many times as i wanted!

SCR50.BMP

A Intamin AG Stand Up named Dr Evil's Mean Machine on a island in 1993! No scenery because I am no scenery builder just a plain coaster builder!

SCR53.BMP

An Dueling GCI Wooden Coaster like Gwazi but in a different way! Built in 2002 as the Necromancer VS Wizard! Which one would you choose?

SCR55.BMP

Me I don't care which one I would just ride theme because the ride may be worth having fun on!

SCR57.BMP

In the middle part of the park on a lake is an Arrow Mine Train named the Demon Train in 1984! It is an family coaster packed with great elements!

SCR60.BMP

I just used the spooky scenery to make the ride totally terrifying! I would definitely ride this! Well this is it for the park see you again soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Good Morning TPR! I was busy resting on labor day but i did a little more work on Scream World!

SCR15.BMP

A B&M Giga has tooken over the Vampire Bat, & mostly the whole entire park! Inspired by Leviathan, & Fury 325 as i kind of thought! Named Hellhound in 2014 as the tallest hyper coaster in the colorado rockies!

SCR19.BMP

The new B&M Flyer is an Spooky Themed Ride but not what you think of I just messed around! Named Nightmare Flight in 2010 as I can tell by using the scenery around the Evil Spirits, & Waterhorse as they interact with each other!

SCR29.BMP

Man I don't know which one to pick sorry both are B&M's and are pretty popular! Also SCARY!

SCR37.BMP

The two Arrow Coasters over the large lake are a Suspended Floorless, & a Hyper! aren't they both gorgeous?

SCR39.BMP

The Suspended one is named High Voltage from 1989 with high g forces! I wouldn't mind riding but don't want to get electrocuted!

SCR41.BMP

And the Hyper is named Ghost Liner from 1990 with lots of airtime as I can see! I wouldn't be scared to ride this! I'm not afraid of ghosts are you?

SCR79.BMP

At the far corner is an Intamin AG Woodie inspired by Balder at Liseberg! I just wanted to build one like it! Named Imp from 2003! This is last screen for the day stay tuned for the next few days, & all will be revealed!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR I have been busy for a whole week working on a house but this upoming weekend i should be going to san antonio, & meanwhile here's the last final update for scream world!

SCR53.BMP

On this haunted forest graveyard island of which you can't kind of see an small graveyard or you might! A B&M Floorless has been built over the whole island! Named Zombie Apocalypse in 2000 as I somehow imagined it! Inspired by Dominator from KD! Very popular fun ride! But the zombies are hiding until dark!

SCR55.BMP

The floorless looks pretty wild though! These S&S Triple Combo Towers I created for myself! I used two pumpkins, & a skull! I tried my best to make this park haunted!

SCR57.BMP

On the coast edge of this spooky forest island a B&M Dive Machine, & a Schwarzkopf Custom Terrain Looping Coaster are built here which both are pretty fun, & here goes the Zombie Apocalypse again!

SCR60.BMP

The Blackish Schwarzkopf is named Troll from 1986 as I imagined a story about trolls but not all of them of mean but this triple looping coaster has many extreme g forces which will pretty much knock you out! Now im thinking about this scene in Harry Potter TROLL IN THE DUNGEON I JUST THOUGHT I LET YOU KNOW! The brown Dive Machine named Goblin from 1998 inspired by Oblivion from Alton Towers but longer!

SCR67.BMP

Another island right next has more coasters! At this point a Purple Zierer Tivoli named Witches Strange Brew from 1993 has good airtime but stay away from her magic!

SCR74.BMP

There are two dinn woodies and this whitish one is named Ghoul from 1988 as inspired by fromer Geauga Lake's Raging Wolf Bobs!

SCR77.BMP

The larger brown one is named Werewolf from 1988 also! Inspired by Predator from Darien Lake!

SCR84.BMP

Also who wants to ride an underground coaster? I do named Phantom Opera by Vekoma in 1991 as i had Mayan Mind Bender from Astroworld in mind! Built inside of a hill and not in a building just what I thought! This is the last screen the download will be posted here today!

Scream World.SV6

Enjoy!