(RCT3) Douglas Gardens

Theme park from Rhode Island
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

(RCT3) Douglas Gardens

Postby Ge0zard » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello guys, my name is Ge0zard, and I am new here to the TPR forums. I've been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 for a long time, and I trashed my Zoo Tycoon 2 game because I wasn't fond with it anymore (don't worry, I didn't throw it away in the trash, I still have the disc, but I decide to leave it in the case it came in)

So, I am working on a theme park called Douglas Gardens, located in Rhode Island. This is basically a Cedar Fair park. Originally I was gonna make it a Six Flags park, but I'm more fond with Cedar Fair, so I set it as a Cedar Fair Park. It will have seven rollercoasters, just I have to think what the coasters will be.
I do have screenshots, just only the parking lot and a WIP entrance. I'll try my best to add rides once I finish the entrance.

bandicam 2017-08-05 12-56-50-777.jpg
Here is the parking lot, with the exit and the entrance.

bandicam 2017-08-05 12-56-57-769.jpg
Here is another view of the parking lot and the handicapped parking. I'll try to make a bus parking, too.

bandicam 2017-08-05 12-57-03-679.jpg
Here is the WIP entrance. It would be similar to Darien Lake and Kentucky Kingdom's entrance.

And that's all guys, hopefully I will try to add more to the park. Hope you enjoy.
Last edited by Ge0zard on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:37 pm.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: (RCT3) Douglas Lake

Postby IronWolfman » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:57 am

That's a really good looking parking lot so far. More intricate than most people will go for, which shows effort. Hope to see soon what the park will look like!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: (RCT3) Douglas Lake

Postby Ge0zard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 pm

Update:
I am remaking the parking lot to look similar to Valleyfair's parking lot, so I might replace the pictures with the remade parking lot, and probably will make the entrance and main part of the theme park.
Plus here are the list of rollercoasters that will be in the park:
Twister - Vekoma SLC 689m Standard
Woodstock's Express - Vekoma Junior Coaster 207m
Rampage - Dinn Corporation Wooden Coaster
Boomerang - Vekoma Boomerang
??? - ???
??? - ???

Also coming to the park in 2018 is a RMC I-Box track coaster called Steel Bandit, which will be built right next to the Douglas Lake (it is a manmade lake)

bandicam 2017-08-17 17-53-30-102.jpg

That is all guys, I will update more in the future, but I have school so yeah. Thanks for tuning in.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: (RCT3) Douglas Gardens

Postby IronWolfman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

I love that CT! Seems like it should be a good fit with the other coasters that you mentioned will be in the park, a solid coaster line up!

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Re: (RCT3) Douglas Gardens

Postby Jason Maier » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:41 am

Nice work so far . . . . be interesting to see what elements Steel Bandit has

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness