TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Brand New Funtopia RCT2!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have mentioned that I lost my original Funtopia, but now I have made a brand new bigger one! Get ready for the thrills!

SCR1.BMP

The whole overview of Funtopia! A RCT1 Corkscrew Follies Scenario which was one of my favorites when I was young! I have changed the location of this park! Located in Aspen Colorado since 1983 as another replacement for the loss good amusement parks from the old centuries!

SCR5.BMP

As I said before this park is like SF Kentucky Kingdom, & La Ronde! But I have put more inspirations in this park because I thought this park needed it!

SCR6.BMP

But I will show only one side of the park for now the next time the other side will be shown with the download!

SCR9.BMP

At the front entrance there will be a Vekoma Flying Dutchman to ride first on! Named Phantom from 2001! Pretty fun ride!

SCR11.BMP

Two relocated coasters came from out of nowhere! The B&M is almost like Flight Deck/Top Gun named White Dragon from 2003! I guess it came somewhere from Arizona! Okay Coaster! The Intamin AG Impulse named Possessed in 2008 came from an recently closed park 4 years ago! Thrilling Ride!

SCR14.BMP

A Prototype Vekoma SLC Mirror Imaged named Sorcerer's Fire from 1995! Wheater it's rough or not I'd ride it for fun! This White Out & Back Wooden Coaster is designed by John Pierce in 1986 as the Merlin Express! I have a wierd story to tell yall in the next picture!

SCR17.BMP

This park has the only wooden coasters built by the mysterious John Pierce the one that built Rattler at Fiesta Texas! I'm just making good thoughts is all! Though this is an Dueling Pop Out Airtime Wooden Coaster named Joust in 1992! I wanted to make some kind of a racing coaster! Sorry if this is too much! But this ride may be worth to ride!

SCR13.BMP

A Vekoma Roller Skater Coaster named Wraith from 1992!

SCR18.BMP

This Vekoma Boomerang has always been here so I'll keep it! Named Defibrillator from 1990!

SCR20.BMP

Don't worry! Well get to the B&M in the next week or sooner! The Pinky is a Zierer Tivoli named Mango Muncher from 1999! A Good Starter Coaster!

SCR22.BMP

I have always wanted to build a Texas Giant like Coaster! So it's an other John Pierce Terrain made named Lightning Streak from 1988! I guess this could turn into RMC in real life!

SCR23.BMP

I sort of built me an S&S El Loco from a B&M Diver named Grim Reaper from 2016! Call it what you want it's just what i can think of! Well this is it for the day until next week stay tuned!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning TPR! Here is the other side of Funtopia, & the download will be posted!

SCR8.BMP

The second area has bigger coasters! Jest get to it all!

SCR25.BMP

When you walk on the bridge you will encounter a Schwarzkopf Shutle Loop named Lightning Loop in 1983 as one of the parks first rides!

SCR26.BMP

A B&M Hyper named Hot Rod from 2010! Inspired by Canadas Wonderland Behemoth!

SCR27.BMP

A Mr Twister Roller Coaster named Funtopia Twister as the parks first coaster by John Pierce in 1983 now that makes four John Pierce coasters in the park!

SCR29.BMP

A Custom Gravity Group Coaster named Mountain Dash from 2014! And a preselected Spinning Mouse named Dizzymouse fro 2001!

SCR19.BMP

As i said before here is this Original B&M Stand Up that was also already built but remodified it!

SCR30.BMP

Named Grapevine from 1997 as it's now inspired by former Chang at SF Kentucky Kingdom! Right next is Maurer Sohne Wild Mouse from 1998!

SCR31.BMP

A Vekoma Family Suspended named Patriot from 2008!

SCR34.BMP

A Custom RMC named Raptor that roves inside of the forest while Hot Rod is pumping! It's a Launched RMC like the one at Dollywood but has inversions!

SCR36.BMP

Just like Canadas Wonderland here is a B&M Giga named Inferno as the tallest coaster in the park since 2012! Certainly inspired by Leviathan!

Funtopia.SV6

Here's the download enjoy!

• 2 years later...

Good Afternoon TPR! How are you! Well im busy lately and i had looked back at my Funtopia from last year and Funtopia has gotten some big improvements lately we shall see!

SCR1.BMP

Hmm Funtopia seems a whole lot bigger as it always has been!

SCR6.BMP

Wow something big at the two corners of the other side of the park! Two duelers wow!

SCR25.BMP

What is this? It is the Worlds only Launched RMC Single Rail Dueler named Mountain Top in 2027 as the Tallest Racing Coaster in the Rockies!

SCR37.BMP

And here is a Launched Premier as i intended it to be named the Rocky Mountain Racers in 2020 as inspired by Magic Mountains West Coast Racers! Well which one the Mountain Top or the Rocky Racers! Both look really fun to me!

Funtopia.SV6

Well here is a new file enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Good Morning TPR! I have did some more work again on Funtopia! Something really cool i have built! Two Dueling Mouse Racing Coasters!

SCR10.BMP

Here is the first one built right at the top corner were Lightning Streak is!

SCR13.BMP

And the second one right under Mountain Top! Both seem really fun lets check it out!

SCR27.BMP

The First one is a Arrow Racing Coaster named Rat Race as Arrows Tallest Fastest Longest & their only Racing Wild Mouse Coaster ever built in 1999! I though about building something really cool! Has very good ratings the ride itself may look ugly under Lightning Streak I know! But i added texture to the ride! Looks fun to me!

SCR49.BMP

And the Second one is a Gertslaurer Spinning Coaster as i intended it to be by using the Spinning WIld Mouse Track! And im glad the way it tuned out it was hard and a lot of work though! Tried building it around the whole half of the park but with bad ratings and i just built it under mountain top & inferno! And it named Spinball Wizard with Gold & Silver Identical Track with Twists Curves Turns & Bunny Hops as the World's only Longest Fastest Dueling Spinning Coaster in 2031! And i used a bit of scenery to make the ride more entertaining! It starts off as terrain you can see from the highway then it goes deep into the forest makes it a high thrilling ride! Well Funtopia has great selection of thrill rides including Grapevine Sorcerer's Fire White Dragon Funtopia Twister Joust Lightning Streak Hot Rod & Inferno!

Funtopia.SV6

Here is the updated file enjoy!

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been busy some lately and I have went back and did some more improvements on Funtopia the Highway Park! My sister said i should try building a bit of a water park in some of my parks which i will & have been doing like in Crumbly Woods & Arid Heights!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the new overview with the two new coasters i last time showed & at the otherside of the park where the two hyper coasters are at thats where the hidden water park is! But not much of a water park! And some changes to the park have been made!

SCR5.BMP

The front side has gotten a new coaster which is a racing vekoma wow pretty interesting! And the woodies look much nicer!

SCR6.BMP

The back side of the park & the hidden water park is visually seen!

SCR15.BMP

At the right corner of the park in the Medieval Section is! The one and only Vekoma Looping Racing Coasters is built as Double Dragon in 2000 as i hear its a fun smooth vekoma i would love to ride this! Also i extended and made Forklore River and made it a better ride!

SCR18.BMP

The Custom Terrain Dueling Woodie by John Pierce as the Joust has been retracked by GCI and has become an better experienced ride!

SCR30.BMP

Where the Racing Arrow Wild Mouse under is the the Great John Pierces Lightning Streak has been RMCd! But not really though just a track repaint and imagining it being an RMC Hybrid Woodie! I imagine it like the New Texas Giant from SF Over Texas! I guess the new name would be Stunning Lightning if it was an RMC!

SCR34.BMP

And also the Funtopia Twister by John Pierce has been RMCd! But just a track repaint to imagine it being an RMC! If it was an RMC it would be like the Wicked Cyclone from SF New England and the new name would be Insane Twister as it would be!

SCR44.BMP

So I been building water slides lately inspiring a bit from Water Parks here in the US! Like this one its inspired by Kentucky Kingdoms Deluge as this is Perlious Plunge built in 2007!

SCR45.BMP

An here is my first attempt building a Tornado from White Water as Tornado in 2007! Im happy the way it turned out but different from the one in real life!

SCR52.BMP

At the far away corner where the Rocky Mountain Racers are at a Family Waterslide is built as the Mudslide in 2008 with good airtime a fun ride!

SCR53.BMP

I just recently looked at Python Plunge from SF White Water & thought i would try to build one like it! And it was hard building thid with too high supports & bad ratings which it was the first time it happened to me on a dignity water slide! And for the fifth time i finally got it! Named H20 360 in 2020! The longest water ride in the park & state!

SCR41.BMP

I built a small but big racing water coaster named Rocky Mountain Mystique as the first water slide in the park in 2000 as a terrain water ride of its kind! Well Funtopia has great attractions to offer along with Crumbly Woods about 30 miles away in Aspen & Glenwood Springs Colorado!

Funtopia.SV6

Here is the new file with the water park enjoy!