TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Coaster At Six Flags?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, does anybody have any information about Six Flags Magic Mountain getting a new coaster? How did I do.

Other than not putting a question mark after your question and then posting 10 minutes later asking someone to respond to your post, you did ok.

--Robb "Just don't do those two things again and all is good!" Alvey

The best I could squeeze out of anyone was possible non-major roller coaster for 2006-07.

Wait for more information to surface... and a helpful hint... if CP gets a coaster SFMM will too and vice versa... because of the "most coasters in a park" title they compete for.

[lurk mode off]

How did I do.

Pretty good, but you might want to mention "Magic Mountain" in your title. There are 20 or so Six Flags parks in the US alone.

Edited by ahecht

I think it is kinda funny how we all say, "the new coaster next year" how do we know they won't surprise us with a non coaster addition, although they only seem to add coasters there. Am I the only one that doesn't want a new coaster next year? I would rather see something different, that adds some variety to the park, probably something indoor to escape the heat/rain, especially since there are no indoor rides there.