TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasterheroes goes Djurs Sommerland 2018

After the day we went to Farup Sommerland it was time for Djurs Sommerland.

Here is a compilation movie of our day in this park

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Here is a compilation of all the rollercoasters in this park.

[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/iIcxL5jIXh4[/youtu_be]

In 2016 we’ve had a meeting with the Coaster Heroes with the manager and he told us, that in 2017 a new rollercoaster will raise up. So when we arrived at the park, the first attraction we’re wanted to do , was this new one, called Dragekongen. It was a very nice and smooth coaster, better then I thought, so I was surprised. After that it was time for ‘Jungle Rally’, a kiddiecoaster, this was a surprise for me because I didn’t know that this was there newest coaster, it opened in 2018.

xu472rY.jpg

33eRUtw.jpg

VipofBd.jpg

Dxr4262.jpg

lvt7Mmh.jpg

n99usRM.jpg

8TKEEco.jpg

When we finished this kiddiecoaster, we saw that the topple tower Ornen was in operation and because this an unique attraction and it’s famous about his many breakdowns, we took our chance. Funny thing is that the next day, this attraction would have is last ride, I read that later on the internet.

mHueZ1X.jpg

wQ4ij1F.jpg

Now it’s time for some better stuff, let’s go to Juvelen! This is still one of my favourites in the park, that second launch wow! We told Jesse, that it was better to hold his hands, because of the speed, g-forces and fierce curves.

YuxCQ4w.jpg

P6kP5Or.jpg

I5k6Obj.jpg

Juvelen is done, so let’s visit his neighbour Thor’s Hammer, nice coaster, but not the most original.

DDxIve5.jpg

HoYhifq.jpg

Now time for a break for Supernovae and me and Jesse goes for the first time alone in the bumpercars. He has to find out how he has to handle the car, but after a little while it’s okay.

Suddenly there was a lot of rain and a thunderstorm, so time to hide.

After the rainbreak, Jesse wants to cycle skelters for families, so okay. Only thing is that the adults had to cycle, because Jesse was too small to get to the pedals.

When Supernovae and I had have our fitness, we decide to take an ice-cream, we wanted one with scoops, whipped cream and glaze. But when we ordered one, the lady at the desk give us twice more than we expected, so it was hard to eat him all the way and we weren’t hungry anymore for the rest of the day.

Now it’s time for Vilde Honsejagt

kGNxflw.jpg

30peFCl.jpg

3XAiMAc.jpg

After this, we did all the rollercoasters again but then backwards. At the end of the day, Supernovae and I wanted to do Piraten, but Jesse was too small, so we decide that one of us went with Jesse in Skatteøen and the other one, could ride the Intamin beauty and when we finished we changed. After the adults were finished with Piraten, we went in Soulken (a Polyp ride).

6mFeHrJ.jpg

sVtgONx.jpg

7Jq34cb.jpg

At the end of the day we did a few rides in Juvelen , we finished the day in Solguden (we always call it Slaslick the ride ) and then it was time to go back to the campsite, the next day we had to wake up very early, because around 7.00 o’clock in the morning the Stenaline would us bring to Gothenburg in Sweden for two days in Liseberg.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic