TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coasterheroes goes Farup Sommerland 2018

Hi guys,

It’s has been a while, but here am I again.

In the Summerholiday, we (my stephson Jesse, partner ,here he is known as Supernovae, and me ) went to Denmark ,Sweden and Germany to do some amusementparks like Farup Sommerland, Djurs Sommerland, Liseberg and Hansa Park. Early in the morning we left to Denmark, we had plans to do a big stop in Tolk Schau but because of the traffic jam and road works we didn’t had time for it anymore, so with some lunch and toilet stops we drove to our first overnight stay in Denmark, a campsite which was about an hour from Farup Sommerland and one and a half hour from Djurs Sommerland. A nice camping, with simple tiny bungalows. Good enough for 3 nights.

The toilets and showers were in a general building, for 5 Krones you had a shower for 3 minutes, I think that I broke my record to take a shower as quick as possible, it was also smelling to rotten eggs in the showerroom, so there was no reason to enjoy the shower, but oke, it’s to be fresh and fruity.

Because we booked a campsite between Farup Sommerland and Djurs Sommerland, we could choose between this two parks, to do the next day. We decided to do Farup Sommerland first. In the morning there was a heavy wind, so we counted on bad weather in the park, but fortunately it wasn't that bad.

For Jesse was it his first time that he went to Denmark and Sweden, so there were a lot of attractions to discover for him. He could do all the rollercoasters in this park, because in the spring of these year he reached the 1.30 m length. The only attraction that he had to skip was Hvirvelwinden but that was an attraction we didn’t mind to skip.

Supernovae and me had been in the park before, in 2016 we had a kind of a VIP tour with the Coasterheroes (our closed friendgroup, with which we visit many parks),so we knew already what this fun park had to offer.

It wasn't busy so we could do many attractions, it was also very nice that I could use my gopro at every attraction, unfortunately not every park allows that. The staff was very interactive with the guest (giving high fives when the train leaves and to have a little talk with you, (okay the last one is maybe because we're wearing our Coasterheroes jack, and many people are curious who are the Coasterheroes haha)

We didn’t take many pictures, but we made a lot of movies that we used for a compilation video.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

The compilation video.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

All the rollercoasters of Farup Sommerland (if you want you can look at my channel for separately onrides).

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Two enthausiastic entertainment girls, didn't know what they were yelling, but we asked if it was allowed to put it on youtube They saw my GoPro and they took the chance to do a performance

And now…. The pictures!

taONkld.jpg

Hello Farup Sommerland here we are (again).

Hom8kaC.jpg

Let’s start with the Wild Mouse coaster Flagermusen.

KFngWyB.jpg

PHiD9K5.jpg

Besides the rollercoasters, Jesse also likes the attractions for children, so he wanted to go in the Den Røde Baron, oke have fun boy

YZABYDl.jpg

PVFfW7k.jpg

He was looking for the booster button, but he couldn’t find it

QKcypyr.jpg

Let’s do Lynet!

55H5xew.jpg

Mv9iT3S.jpg

Time to hunt in the Safaribilerne, a tour with Safari cars for the kids.

3nEFNit.jpg

A picture shot of the waterpark, we skipped it because it was too cold and we also didn’t have time for it.

xMYUjYp.jpg

Come on Jesse, you are almost at the top

6aRpFYC.jpg

A pirate ship a part of the Skattejagten ( a survival course) .

t8JiSng.jpg

Let’s go the get dizzy in the Tønderne.

qU1yA4k.jpg

Time to do a Woodie

qQcSfDG.jpg

We are number one yeah!

vctMlOO.jpg

Bye Farup Sommerland, till next time

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic