West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

Sept 8 - Knott's, Sept 9th - SFMM
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Re: West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

Postby orangeblue » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone for the advice!

SharkTums wrote:^It's really what you like better. A lot of people base camp at the Knott's hotel (especially if they'll also be visiting Disney on the trip). But if you don't like to get up early, switching hotels is also possible.

Don't mind waking up early too much, and it's less of a hassle to me than switching hotels. Not having a hotel to go back to in the middle of the day could be a bit of an annoyance, but considering it would be my 1st time to SFMM, I'd probably want to stay at the park as long as I can.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby singemfrc » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:34 pm

deleted
Last edited by singemfrc on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:31 am.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:23 am

singemfrc wrote:
orangeblue wrote:Not having a hotel to go back to in the middle of the day could be a bit of an annoyance, but considering it would be my 1st time to SFMM, I'd probably want to stay at the park as long as I can.

The park is open 1030am-11pm, extra hours are 2 hrs before and after, so the whole event will likely be 8:30am-1am not including check in, which is usually an hour before event start, so probably about 7:30am.

The park hours are 10:30am - 6:00pm. I would appreciate it if people could let ME respond to questions regarding the timing and schedule of the event. You have effectively just given someone WRONG information which could also potentially show up in a Google search and which could result in me having to answer even MORE questions. I do not appreciate this.

So please, DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT!!!!

That information will come from me and only me.

Understood? Thank you.

Postby singemfrc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:03 am

Sorry I was looking at the following week by mistake I think for the park hours. Only meant to give general advice about having a place nearby to rest at, it was not my intention to seem like I was giving an official schedule. Nonetheless I've deleted that advice from my post so that it doesn't come up in any searches and will not post again. :(

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:14 am

singemfrc wrote:Sorry I was looking at the following week by mistake I think for the park hours. Only meant to give general advice about having a place nearby to rest at, it was not my intention to seem like I was giving an official schedule. Nonetheless I've deleted that advice from my post so that it doesn't come up in any searches and will not post again. :(

It looks like you left in the WRONG hours for the event. Seriously, what are you doing??? You're making this worse.

Postby singemfrc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:31 am

I just left the portion that you quoted so I wouldn't seem like I was trying to hide something. I can still delete it.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Intaman » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:20 am

This is fantastic news! I love this event (especially the Knott's Day).

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:18 am

How soon do these tickets usually sell out? I would need to save for flights and think it out a bit, but WCB has always been amazingly fun and I would love to go and take my bf with me!
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lilkingjr1 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:43 pm

So Rob...

We talkin' a nice hot Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte this year?... Or a hot PSL?...

Just remember that your order will be multiplied by 15 (or more) upon completion, courtesy of those who actually read your entire Big Bad West Coast Bash Email every year.
RCT3 Master
Member of the Catawampus Research Foundation
Parks: 10 Steel: 46 Wood: 7 Total: 53

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:40 pm

lilkingjr1 wrote:So Rob...

We talkin' a nice hot Venti Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte this year?... Or a hot PSL?...

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!