TR - The Door Into Summer - 2 humans, a cat, and coasters

Photo Trip Report
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I own the website www.donkey.com

Re: TR - The Door Into Summer - 2 humans, a cat, and coaster

Postby anonymouscactus » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:37 pm

Another Discovery Cove lover! :D -- see, even those that think it will be dumb have an awesome time. It's impossible not to enjoy yourself and with all the inclusions to other parks it's well worth the price.

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Re: TR - The Door Into Summer - 2 humans, a cat, and coaster

Postby pfalcioni » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:29 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:This report is so educational. I saw this at Great Adventure last year, and now I know how that happened!

Glad to be of service! ;)

Philrad71 wrote:Just getting caught back up on your report, Pam....I LOVE it!

BGT is my tie for #1 park with CP - both are so completely different, but both are just so amazingly fun.

I'm glad you're enjoying the TR! I have such a hard time ranking parks and rides, but if I could only go to one park it would be BGT...or CP...or maybe Universal Orlando...uh yeah, I have a hard time choosing favorites!

SharkTums wrote:Welcome to the camp of people that think Discovery Cove is one of the best theme parks out there!!! The other camp is people who haven't been yet cause "it aint got no roller coasters"...they will join our side if we can ever get them to go!

You are the main reason I insisted on adding Discovery Cove to our itinerary, I loved your review from maybe 6 years ago and vowed we'd do this park someday, I'm just really happy Mike loved it too, he was saying the other day that our next Florida trip had better include a DC day!

anonymouscactus wrote:Another Discovery Cove lover! :D -- see, even those that think it will be dumb have an awesome time. It's impossible not to enjoy yourself and with all the inclusions to other parks it's well worth the price.

That's exactly it, when you feel like lots of other parks are nickel and diming you, the inclusiveness of DC is so refreshing!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!