I don't know what park I should visit

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.[attachment=0]tenor(1).gif[/attachment]
i just got back from the same trip and thought they were both great. You have the theming and a solid coaster collection at bgw and i305 is a masterpiece at kd and twisted timbers is a really solid number 2. Plus it's only an hour or so drive between them.

If you are a coaster nut, Kings Dominion would be the choice. I think Intimidator 305 and Twisted Timbers puts that park over BGW. If you like theming then you should choose BGW as KD is just your typical Cedar Fair park while BGW has really good theming.

If you are a coaster nut, Kings Dominion would be the choice. I think Intimidator 305 and Twisted Timbers puts that park over BGW. If you like theming then you should choose BGW as KD is just your typical Cedar Fair park while BGW has really good theming.

I would do Kings Dominion for the coasters, 305 etc. But the caveat is that Busch Gardens Tampa is my home park and I want something a little different. You can't go wrong with either BGW or KD. Just look at what they have and determine from that if you can only do one. ( Both if you can, as others have said)

I would do Kings Dominion for the coasters, 305 etc. But the caveat is that Busch Gardens Tampa is my home park and I want something a little different. You can't go wrong with either BGW or KD. Just look at what they have and determine from that if you can only do one. ( Both if you can, as others have said)

I live in Orlando, so I have had my fair share of Busch Gardens themeing.

I live in Orlando, so I have had my fair share of Busch Gardens themeing.

there's a reason BGW so often wins awards.

(it's similar, but VERY different to BGT - for one thing, less animals, and more rides. . wonderful rides too).

I visited both parks earlier this year and for me it’s not even close, Kings Dominion wins hands down just based on having I305 and twisted Timbers alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk