Phil & Michael's 2018 Adventures

Some very, very sad news to report. :-(
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Phil & Michael's 2018 Adventures

Postby bert425 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Phil. . I am sending all the "good JuJu" I have your way.

both you and Michael are in my thoughts, and I hope everything comes out ok. Hopefully they can quickly figure out what's going on and get the treatment going.

(((hugs)))
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby Philrad71 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks guys, words cannot explain the nice comments at this time...will certainly keep you posted.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby djcoastermark » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:52 pm

Phil, so saddened to hear about Michael's problems. Sending a wish for a quick recovery and yous get back to normal ASAP.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Ed Farmer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Enjoying the report- sorry to hear about this, and hope things get right, quick.
"Next, we are going to solicit the children of strangers so that we can go on a ride designed for children. This is so I can post online and impress other people who are very good at procuring unfamiliar children in order to go on rides designed for children, and thus have a higher arbitrary number than me."

Postby JordyC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:52 am

I am so sorry to hear that.. :cry: I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. I wish you two all the best and a quick recovery for Michael!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 203 || Parks: 38

Fēnix || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby TBpony414 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Finally getting a chance to catch up on your Branson adventures and just got to your update on Michael's sudden health crisis. I am sending loads of prayers, good thoughts, well wishes, and healing vibes your way. Please tell Michael there are many strangers out there who care deeply about him - and you too, Phil. Let us know if there is anything we can do, even though many of us are far away we are still here for you.

Postby Philrad71 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Thank you all so much to everyone for their well-wishes! I know that this is the best coaster community out there and it's really cool to see people rallying around Michael and I! :)

He is currently stable, although they did have to add a drain today to try to get some of the infection out from around his liver. He is very tired & weak, but still his normal, lovable self.

It really makes a difference when he is such a good patient for the nurses and I am always inquisitive and willing to help out with anything that can make their jobs easier.

After his 6 month stint in various hospitals and rehab centers in 2016/2017, we really gained a highly respectable appreciation for LPN's, RN's doctors, aides, etc...these people work their asses to the bone and sometimes don't get the recognition that they deserve.

Not sure if there are any of you out there in the coaster community that work in the medical field, but if you do, THANK YOU for everything that you do!!!

Postby Philrad71 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:04 pm

It is with a heavy heart to announce that Michael passed away last Friday at 2:15 PM at home, peacefully surrounded by myself and several family members.

This trip to Branson was unfortunately our final trip together. :cry:

Even worse is the fact that my computer shit the bed a week before and I fear that I may have lost what photos of this trip that I had yet to post. I have an IT friend that is going to work on recovery, but for now, I need to focus on my recovery as this one hurts really bad.

If I can get the photos back, I would try my best to finish this report as a tribute to one of the kindest, most caring and loving individuals that this planet has ever seen.

I vow to keep carrying on and keep enjoying life and as soon as I am able, I will be hitting the road to some theme parks and will post another TR as a tribute to the man that I loved so dearly.

I know that this is what he would want me to do.

Postby bert425 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 pm

as I told you in private, Phil. . . let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

you remain in my thoughts, and I send you my love and condolences for Michael.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm

So sorry to hear this Phil.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!