Pixar Fest at The Disneyland Resort 2018

Check out our photos from the 2-day media event!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Macaroni and Donkey

Re: Pixar Fest at The Disneyland Resort 2018

Postby toughmudder » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 am

Great report! Tons of awesome pics and details. I'm impressed with this promotion - looks terrific! And oh, that food... :lover:

In describing the transformation of Pixar Pier, specifically the Incredicoaster, did they mention if they are going to re-paint the coaster? I am very excited for the thematic changes to this ride, but hope they take the time to re-paint it while they have all that scaffolding up, as it will truly make this coaster pop. It was looking pretty worn-down and drab the last time I rode it.

I'll have red wine with my slice of donkey.

Postby DevilSaint » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:59 am

When I was there last week, the scream tubes near Midway Mania were already painted that really vibrant Incredibles Red and really popped. -
~ Library Security Superstar

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby toughmudder » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

DevilSaint wrote:When I was there last week, the scream tubes near Midway Mania were already painted that really vibrant Incredibles Red and really popped. -

That's awesome - yes, I've seen some of the pics of the scream tubes and they look really great. I'm just hoping they're able to paint the track and supports as well before re-opening in June. We'll see!

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby brneff99 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 pm

I have not been to DL or DCA since my boys were little but you captured it all so well that a visit this Summer is in order. You write the best TRs with great photos...! Looking forward to a KBF Hang Time Opening report soon!

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby marth555 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:14 pm

never knew I needed monsters inc socks in my life until now :mickey:

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby DBJ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Wow, great photos and reporting! The only downside is, kiss the diet goodbye! It all looks pretty good.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!