TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europe trip: France, Croatia & Italy.. what parks to visit?

Hey there! California native here planning a trip in early-mid April for 3 weeks to travel parts of Europe. We're looking at spots to visit right now and would like to check out France, Croatia & Italy. I've only been to Italy once and that's it for that part of the world so I am pretty green still.

We'd love to check out some parks while out there but are totally unfamiliar with whats good/bad and in that vicinity. Would love to hear any experience the TPR forum has to help guide our planning

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited both Mirabilandia and Gardaland in Italy, and had a pleasant stay in both. I stayed two days in each park but while Gardaland was extremely busy due to public holidays and I needed to buy fastpasses for some rides, Mirabilandia was almost dead with everything having just one train operations but still next to no queues. In mid-April I wouldn't expect that much attendance though, so just one day could be enough (depengind on how many re-rides you'd like to ensure). Both parks do have fastpass-options just in case. My highligts for Mirabilandia were iSpeed, Katun and an amazing stunt car show. For Gardaland they were Raptor, Oblivion: The Black Hole and i Corsari (dark ride). Both parks have also great interactive dark rides as well so don't miss them (Reset and Ramses)!

Gardaland is more easily accessible by public transport, and even though I had planned to visit Mirabilandia by bus, I still had to take a taxi... So I would recommend renting a car. It's much easier.

Here's my TR from last year: link