TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Advice: Toverland, Efteling & Phantasialand

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this post has been done before, I did have a little search and couldn't find anything though. So onto my question, I am organising a coaster club (UK club) trip to Toverland, Efteling & Phantasialand for October 2018, one of the questions I have been asked quite a lot is about travelling between the parks if you're a non-driver, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out?

Personally, I am a driver and have driven to parks from the UK in Europe before, but all of the drivers on our trip have full car loads which has left me with quite a lot of people looking at getting between the three theme parks mentioned on public transport.

If anyone has any tips or recommendations, it would be a massive help.

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For public transport in the Netherlands, https://9292.nl/en/ is your friend. It's very straightforward to use. Also, the public transport setting on google maps is quite accurate.

Efteling has a dedicated bus service going to two major train stations. But be on time, the buses can become crowded.

Toverland should have a bus service during the summer, but it's a different story each year. The train station near Toverland has two bus stops some distance apart, which is very confusing. Also, if you see 'Belbus' anywhere, this means you have to call ahead a 'reserve' a trip otherwise the bus won't show up. If all else fails, it's a 4 mile hike to the park, which is doable, but highly inconveniënt.

EDIT: Almost forgot, all public transport in the Netherlands is payed by using the OV-Chip-card. You need to pre-charge this card before you can use it. Then you can use it to check-in and out of trains and buses.