TPR 2018 Tours - Limited Spots Open - Apply Now!

Accepting Applications for Japan & USA 2018 Trips
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: TPR 2018 Tours - Limited Spots Open - Apply Now!

Postby alilstronger » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 am

Oh my! Japan sounds amazing! I will have to hold off for this summer because of making a move (finally) into a place with my partner. However, there is always the future.

Robb, I appreciate you opening up the trips to more people. I can totally understand why you guys make them very selective. I have been on two trips and people LOVE to complain. I think what you guys came up with during my trips when weather got in the way was amazing! I loved the carousal museum and getting a good amount of time at Niagara Falls.

If you have never been on a TPR trip you're missing out! Even if its parks you been to.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...

Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks

Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend

TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby SkiDude02 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Great to hear you are opening the trips back up to more people. The Japan trip sounds awesome! Unfortunately I can't get that time off for work this year. Hopefully I can catch you again sometime this year. (It was great to meet you in person when you were at the Gatekeeper media day several years back.) Thanks for everything you do Robb. I hope the experiment goes well.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby xascher » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 pm

This is really amazing.

Been a member of the community for a long while, though I've become pretty inactive on the forums over the past couple of years. I remember being, like thirteen, and drooling over the chance to go on one of your tours! This year probably won't be the year for me, but I'm so excited that you're opening these back up a little more.

I hope the experience is a good one, and I hope to tag along with one of your tours maybe in 2019.

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby michaellynn4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:36 am

As much as I'd loved to participate, the timing just doesn't work out for us this year, as we're getting married in mid-July. Hopefully everything goes well for you guys so future opportunities may still exist!
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby SmokiesFriend » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:58 am

I was on the Midwest Tour in 2013. I witnessed some really bad behavior at that time. I do understand and agree with Robb's position on the tours he provides. I, myself, had an incident and am glad that I wasn't tossed off the tour. But everything worked out for the better.

I hope I am chosen for a position! Growing up a little more can make a difference...more relaxing on attitude!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/2114e6855e686011e3b04e3722e482b0.jpg[/img][/url]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Clb1484 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:51 pm

Please please do this in 2019, I would absolutely love to be a part of the US tour. Just wish I have the money for it this year I would apply in a heartbeat.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Clb1484 wrote:Please please do this in 2019, I would absolutely love to be a part of the US tour. Just wish I have the money for it this year I would apply in a heartbeat.

If everyone behaves themselves and I don't have to post rants on my personal Facebook page about stupid things people did on our tours, you bet we will do it again in 2019! :p

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:56 am

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has requested and filled out the application. We have added a few people and there are a couple of opens spots on each trip if anyone is still interested in applying.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:28 am

Last call! If you are interested in our 2018 tours, see the first post of this thread on how to apply!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Glad to hear that you guys are back (or at least considering going back) to tours!!!! As much as I would love to apply for one, I think it would be trying to stretch our vacation time a bit thin. I'd hate to apply and get accepted to then not be able to go... That wouldn't be good for anyone involved!! So instead we will patiently wait until the time is right, and we can make a tour happen!

I look forward to all the awesome TR's that will come from these tours!! Thanks Robb for all you guys do for everyone! :br
Bigger is not always better.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!