TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official "TPR Coaster Poll" Thread!

OK so I think I figured out my problem, maybe I was just being dumb. Still in firefox. If I just drag them to the top into the "ranking" window and then just number them the order I want, then save, then refresh, they seem to be in the correct order they should be.

* also just noticed Batwing @ SFA is listed as a B&M.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed a few missing rides.

Joker- Six Flags Over Texas

Scream'n Eagle- Fun Spot America- Atlanta (or whatever they're calling it now)

The latter isn't a very big ride, but I'd take it over some B&Ms.

I also noticed Sooperdooperlooper was spelled as Superdooperlooper instead.

Overall the ride list is fantastic! Great work!

Edited by Canobie Coaster

Good rides that are missing imo:

-Troy @ Toverland - Toverland in General

-Baron1898 @ Efteling - Efteling in General

-Star Trek Operation Enterprise @ Moviepark

-Big Thunder Mountain @ DLRP

-Gold Rush @ Slagharen

(-Colossos@Heide Park, currently SBNO)

But I really lile the system - its really easy to use on mobile site as well!

Still can't drag and drop a coaster, but the box at the top that says, "It's kinda empty here. Try dragging a coaster from below up to this box." is new this morning. It wasn't there yesterday for me.

Yep. It’s also larger so when there’s nothing there it’s easier to drag something to it.

What part of it are you trying to drag from? The coaster name and the arrows on the side are both the handles that you can drag with.

Yep. It’s also larger so when there’s nothing there it’s easier to drag something to it.

What part of it are you trying to drag from? The coaster name and the arrows on the side are both the handles that you can drag with.

I tried both. Still getting the "no" symbol as soon as I click arrow or coaster name. I can drag, but cannot drop anywhere.

Joker- Six Flags Over Texas

This has been added. It will show up on the massive list in a few hours.

Scream'n Eagle- Fun Spot America- Atlanta (or whatever they're calling it now)

There are no Hi-Milers on the list. In fact, the only two Miler coasters that will likely remain on the list are the Scandia Screamer and Playland's Wild Waves. Even Wild Waves might be a stretch. You'll notice that there are no Pinfari Zyklons / Looping Stars or Schwarzkopf Wildcats either.

I also noticed Sooperdooperlooper was spelled as Superdooperlooper instead.

This has been fixed in the coaster's shorthand name / URL.

(-Colossos@Heide Park, currently SBNO)

Colossos will remain off the list until it reopens. This will be true for any and all coasters under renovation, such as Nagashima's White Cyclone and the upcoming North American Rocky Mountain coasters. It's useless to put SBNO coasters on the list if no one can ride them. This ranking is about today's best coasters, not yesterday's.

As for the European coasters - again, we working on it. I am currently entering European parks / coasters by country in alphabetical order, I've only gotten so far as Belgium. Please limit all "missing coasters" feedback to North American parks, like Canobie Coaster did above, until further notice. Your favorite parks and coasters WILL show up, it's just going to take some time!

There are no Hi-Milers on the list. In fact, the only two Miler coasters that will likely remain on the list are the Scandia Screamer and Playland's Wild Waves. Even Wild Waves might be a stretch. You'll notice that there are no Pinfari Zyklons / Looping Stars or Schwarzkopf Wildcats either.

Personally I think this "no kiddy coasters" thing is great, though I am surprised you never tried to pull any strings and get Kozmo's Kurves added.

Come on man, you have a reputation to uphold.

After seeing Wild Waves I wasn't sure if Scream'n Eagle was missed, but that makes completely sense. I'd agree if Wild Waves is a stretch, Scream'n Eagle is even more of one.

Personally I think this "no kiddy coasters" thing is great, though I am surprised you never tried to pull any strings and get Kozmo's Kurves added.

I've made a complete listing for Kozmo's Kurves three times now, closing the window at the last second each time. It's the most difficult exercise of restraint I've ever had to deal with. You have no idea.

Hey Robb, I was filing out the TPR Coaster Poll and noticed the Whirlwind at Seabreeze was not on the list. I think you should add it considering that Steel Dragon at Waldameer is on the list. I have enjoyed filling out the Coaster Poll so far!

Hey Robb, I was filing out the TPR Coaster Poll and noticed the Whirlwind at Seabreeze was not on the list.

It was accidentially added to the wrong park, it has been fixed now. It should be searchable right now, but it will take a little while for it to update on the massive list.

I've made a complete listing for Kozmo's Kurves three times now, closing the window at the last second each time. It's the most difficult exercise of restraint I've ever had to deal with. You have no idea.

I tried both. Still getting the "no" symbol as soon as I click arrow or coaster name. I can drag, but cannot drop anywhere.

I tried Firefox. I was able to drag coasters to the ranking list. Still no drag and drop in Chrome.

I tried Firefox. I was able to drag coasters to the ranking list. Still no drag and drop in Chrome.

Weird, I'm able to drag and drop in Chrome. Just not save.

cp.thumb.JPG.7fd4a196cb83f54dd54dde1929b32872.JPG

I can drag and drop, just not save.

Hey Robb, I was filing out the TPR Coaster Poll and noticed the Whirlwind at Seabreeze was not on the list.

It was accidentially added to the wrong park, it has been fixed now. It should be searchable right now, but it will take a little while for it to update on the massive list.

Okay, thank you for letting me know! I'll add it to my ranks!

You can’t save because there’s nothing for it to save. If you drag on the arrow from the lower grey box into the upper area, it should move, and then save will work.

You can’t save because there’s nothing for it to save. If you drag on the arrow from the lower grey box into the upper area, it should move, and then save will work.

I totally whiffed on that one. Thanks for pointing that out! I've got it now.