TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CHRISTMAS PRESENT HELP!

Hi All,

I am Liam from the UK. need some advice. I am taking my Girlfriend to Florida next year for 3 weeks, so for Xmas I thought I would make her a little theme park survival kit, so far I have bought: Blister Plasters, portable handheld fan, foldable water bottle, luggage tags and straps and a poncho.

Can anyone give me another things I could stick in it? 

We are going to Disney world and doing universal, sea world and Busch gardens. This will be my 7th time and her first. Would anyone have any spare Orlando theme park maps they would be willing to send my way??

cheers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may sound very silly, I know. But it's helped me through all my trips overseas, in the past.

Packets of her favourite condiment (like malt vinegar for chips) you may not find in your eating travels.

A preferred salad dressing, in individual packets? Mayonnaise? Dijon Mustard? Peanut butter? Jam?

I take the malt vinegar ones myself, on such trips. I prefer it, over white vinegar on fries/chips. Period.

As long as it's in individual packets (you use a small container to hold them all together), and doesn't need

continual refrigeration, it's easy to pack and take along. And the container can be wrapped up like a holiday package!

Hope that helps.

P.S. If you do this suggestion, and wrap it up.... put it in the refrigerator ~ to keep things fresh. And it will drive her

NUTS, trying to figure out what the heck is in there, LOL! And give her a probable great laugh, when she finally unwraps it, too!

xmas-gift.png.6454ebf71b8383efdc5eb8efbe6d9523.png

Hmmm. Soy Sauce? Plum Sauce? Maggi? Vegemite?