TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWBIE! Hi All (Question on club TPR)

Hi All,

So just a quick intro...My name is Liam from Liverpool UK. I am a huge theme park fanatic and try to get to as many as I can, if any of you are from the UK you understand that in Liverpool we don't have any theme parks around here, unless we take a good few hours drive to alton towers.

Anyway, I have booked to go to Florida for 3 weeks next year for my 7th time and it will be my girlfriends 1st. have just looked and seen that in Club TPR you get discounts for universal and Disney, can someone advise me what these discounts are? Plus do you get any discounts in UK parks?

Cheers

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not supposed to go into the specifics, but yes, there are discounts and "bonus" offers for parks world-wide via Club TPR.

joining will get you access to the Club TPR forum, where there's a list of the parks that offer specials for Club TPR.

but honestly, I'd recommend joining regardless of that -- it's a great way to support what Robb and Elissa have built here, typically discounts/credit at TPR store for downloads, and you get an awesome Welcome packet (including membership cards).

join us,

we're not supposed to go into the specifics, but yes, there are discounts and "bonus" offers for parks world-wide via Club TPR.

joining will get you access to the Club TPR forum, where there's a list of the parks that offer specials for Club TPR.

but honestly, I'd recommend joining regardless of that -- it's a great way to support what Robb and Elissa have built here, typically discounts/credit at TPR store for downloads, and you get an awesome Welcome packet (including membership cards).

join us,

Sold...Im In.