Lotte Tower

aka Lotte World 2
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Lotte Tower

Postby Garet » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:23 am

Some photos when we stopped by Lotte Tower while in Seoul. Excuse the quality of some, most were shot 10-20 minutes before sunset with my iphone and zoom since I didn't have my camera with me. The mall is huge but I didn't take any pictures since we had been at a Your Name Exhibition nearby and wanted to make it up before the sunset so we rushed, there was a Kidzania which I know TPR is very fond of.
IMG_1279.JPG
118 floors up over Seoul
IMG_1280.JPG
With the sun setting just out of this photo
IMG_1283.JPG
The glass floor was crazy busy due to half being roped off for a photo zone. The other side of the building also has a glass floor but since it looks down on mostly grass it wasn't busy at all
IMG_1286.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG
What makes this a TPR TR.... Lotte World from above.
IMG_1293.JPG
Sun setting over Seoul
IMG_1300.JPG
Lotte World looks so tiny from up here. Even the drop tower.
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1305.JPG
Looking out towards Olympic Park
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1323.JPG
IMG_1327.JPG
IMG_1329.JPG
IMG_1338.JPG
Lotte World at night
IMG_1343.JPG
Glass floor at night was so packed you couldn't move. I took this photo by accident because someone knocked my phone out of my hand and snapped this with the camera pressed against the floor.
IMG_1344.JPG
The glass floor and photo zone area.
IMG_1345.JPG
Looking up from the small outdoor area, I actually enjoyed being out here in the cool air since it was much quieter than the indoor part.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Lotte Tower

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 am

Fantastic aerial views of Lotte World! That looks like a really compact park from up there.
Top 5 Wood- Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Balder, Voyage
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Shambhala
Top 5 Parks- Europa Park, Cedar Point, Disneyland, Phantasialand, Knoebels

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!