2017 WALT DISNEY WORLD TRIP DAY 1

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

2017 WALT DISNEY WORLD TRIP DAY 1

Postby KnightRider0070 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 am

So I went to Walt Disney World from July 10-14 with some friends and we all brought our girlfriends. We stayed at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort (We've stayed at the Contemporary and the Grand Floridian in the past).

After arriving at the Orlando International Airport, we took the Disney Magical Express to our resort and then took the bus to the BoardWalk Resort for our first breakfas. Our breakfast was the Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Eric, and Ariel meet guests here. Breakfast has traditional foods, like eggs, bacon, and even a "Tower of Pancakes".

Afterwards, we took the bus over to Epcot and met Daisy at the front entrance. However, if you're interested in meeting Daisy here, you'll have to come earlier in the day, becaiuse she leaves at 4pm since everyone is usually over in World Showcase or at Soarin'.

Afterwards, we rode Spaceship Earth and met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Joy, Sadness, and Baymax at the Character Spot. After the Character Spot, we went to the Disney VISA Meet-N-Greet and rode Test Track, our first fastpass. Then, we met Pluto at Showcase Plaza.

We also explored World Showcase, rode Frozen Ever After, had lunch at the American Adventure and met Donald Duck in Mexico, Anna & Elsa in Norway, Mulan in China, Snow White in Germany, Aladdin & Jasmine in Morocco, Belle in France, Alice in United Kingdom, and Mary Poppins in United Kingdom throughout the journey. We've also seen Aurora in France in the past, and Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore in United Kingdom, but those characters were cut from Epcot.

After World Showcase, we headed back to Future World to ride Soarin', and eat at the Garden Grill. Then, we called it a night.
DSC06353.jpg
Rapunzel posing for a picture
images-2.jpg
Ariel
images-1.jpg
Prince Eric
review_character_breakfast_trattoria_al_forno-14.jpg
Flynn Rider
images-3.jpg
Daisy Duck
images-4.jpg
Mickey!!!
images-6.jpg
Minnie
goofy.jpg
Goofy
images-5.jpg
Baymax
CfH43mSW4AAAiLU.jpg
Joy and Sadness
images-8.jpg
Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy at the Disney VISA Meet-n-Greet
Ch8f1F4VEAAFEU5.jpg
Pluto :D
IMG_0572.jpg
Donald Duck
images-9.jpg
Anna & Elsa
images-10.jpg
Mulan
25818771.jpg
Snow White
images-11.jpg
Aladdin and Jasmine with their new outfits
images-12.jpg
Belle
images-13.jpg
Alice
images-14.jpg
Mary Poppins
soarin-around-the-world-1z.jpg
Soarin' :DDD
GG_Sign.jpg
Garden Grill sign
images-15.jpg
Mmmmm....Now would ya look at this delicious food.
images-16.jpg
Chip
Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 8.07.18 AM.png
Dale was playing with Jason's hair
images-17.jpg
Farmer Mickey
H_4327440446_m.jpg
Pluto

Site Admin

Re: 2017 WALT DISNEY WORLD TRIP DAY 1

Postby robbalvey » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:45 am

Do you happen to have bigger versions of your photos? Some of them are the size of postage stamps.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby KnightRider0070 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:15 am

Yes, some of the photos got jacked up.

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby bigboy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

Someone is good at using Google image search.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Location: Ether Houston across from the Astrodome or at SFSTL riding the Screamin' Eagle

Postby SixFlagsAstroworld » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 am

This photo has a website link in the upper left corner...
IMG_2389.JPG
Coaster Count: 96
1990's: "ugh. I hope we don't get a Vekoma"
2010: "I really hope we get a Vekoma!"

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby bert425 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

while I think it's great that you focused on meeting characters (regardless of your age).. it's a bit . . "odd".. that you took pictures of just the characters, rather than any WITH the characters.

this is a bit of a weird one. . but glad you had a good time, on the first day at least.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby KnightRider0070 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 am

I did take photos with them, but I was unable to find them. Because unfortunately I live in Houston which is where Hurricane Harvey went. So now my internet is choppy, my drive with the photos i took with the characters got lost, and most of my ride photos are gone too.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:15 am

robbalvey wrote:Do you happen to have bigger versions of your photos? Some of them are the size of postage stamps.

bigboy wrote:Someone is good at using Google image search.

SixFlagsAstroworld wrote:This photo has a website link in the upper left corner...

bert425 wrote: it's a bit . . "odd".. that you took pictures of just the characters, rather than any WITH the characters.

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: You guys are killing me.
Maverick - El Toro - Skyrush - Superman The Ride - I305
TRs: KW/CP / SFOG / KD/BGW / HP / SFA / SFNE/LC

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:50 am

KnightRider0070 wrote:I did take photos with them, but I was unable to find them. Because unfortunately I live in Houston which is where Hurricane Harvey went. So now my internet is choppy, my drive with the photos i took with the characters got lost, and most of my ride photos are gone too.

Huh. That's really interesting because your IP address doesn't point to anywhere near Houston and your IP, which I can see is a static IP address for AT&T home cable service is also linked to two other accounts who have trolled our forum and been banned. And yes, I was able to find that most of these images are not yours, but pulled from Google Images.

So yeah... BANNED!

Honestly, I don't even understand this level of trolling. It's so dumb and pointless that it makes my brain hurt. So if your end goal was to give me an aneurysm due to gross stupidity, congrats, that's about all you're worth in this world.
Last edited by robbalvey on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 am.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Chiselphane » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:55 am

That reminds me, here is a picture of a guy I met at the park the other day. Really nice fellow.

Abraham_Lincoln_O-77_matte_collodion_print.jpg

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!