TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wonderland Cookie Dough Company - Orlando, FL

Elissa and I visited DŌ in New York City a few months ago. It's a "cookie dough shop" that serves you cookie dough just like ice cream. And it was the most wonderful thing ever! Of course, the very first thing we said after discovering this amazing place was "WHY DON'T WE HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ORLANDO!??!?!"

Well, now we do....

The Wonderland Cookie Dough Co. invited us out for a sneak preview a couple of days ago and I'm happy to report that not only is the product just as good as what we had in New York City, this place is only located 15 minutes from us in Celebration, which is right outside of the Walt Disney World area! If you're visiting the parks, it's a very short drive or cheap Uber and we highly recommend checking it out.

We were able to get a sneak preview of two flavors: your traditional chocolate chip and "Cinnamon Roll" and honestly both were wonderful! (pun intended.) They both had that sort of subtle gritty texture to it that made it *feel* like cookie dough which sets it aside from "ice cream" and the flavor of the chocolate chip, for example, was exactly as you would remember from snagging the dough from the bowl which usually meant a half dozen or so less cookies, but a super tasty treat RIGHT NOW, which is all that matters, right?

Anyway, check out their website:

https://www.wonderlandcookiedough.com/

And please go LIKE their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wonderlandcookiedough/

And now here are a few photos to make you hungry:

IMG_0023.thumb.JPG.0cfb63d778104d1b54ee663645c70ca8.JPG

IMG_9961.thumb.JPG.1f6ae29d602aae8008e960d3c2dcc6c6.JPG

IMG_0079.thumb.JPG.938a996d24087dfabf4bcc93ed01d35a.JPG

IMG_0033.thumb.JPG.7a3f0b7f8d438d25d2751ce2e150e9df.JPG

IMG_0039.thumb.JPG.3ec1764608e130e456216eb9e48c96ca.JPG

IMG_0080.thumb.JPG.ec8ec63d590a4eedafa4b5363d714cf0.JPG

IMG_9967.thumb.JPG.e8468f1ea8b6dc00793490e67f575f34.JPG

IMG_9922.thumb.JPG.303da681f85c19b8d2e2e8a8cf7df943.JPG

IMG_0027.thumb.JPG.df0168f6ae0a9104dc1041f977d87793.JPG

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never really understood the appeal of cookie dough (I'd rather have a cookie or ice cream or ice cream topped with a cookie or cookie dough) but hey people seem to like it so to it's awesome to see a place like this open in Celebration.

I just took a peek at their website and despite the mean things I just said about cookie dough in general a cookie dough shake is interesting......

Edited by Hilltopper39

wow. . that looks amazing.

the texture in those cups is making my brain think "frozen". . but it's soft, like from the bowl. . so is it like eating frosting out of a tin, but just a bit firmer?

what is the sweetness levels? (or does that depend totally on the flavor one is getting)?

thanks for the report. . now I wanna try it. Eventually most of the places y'all go end up showing up in Austin, so hopefully some day that will be here too -- or the next time we're in NY or Orlando

My sister would love this place. Our Mom used to yell at her for eating the Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough right out of the fridge; here, she can eat all she wants!

I'll have the cinnamon or mint chocolate chip, please.

A few things about the 'dough' as opposed to other more frozen treats.

The dough is served 'cool' and if you leave it out it should be eaten within three hours. I like to leave it out for a bit and get it to room temperature for maximum deliciousness. As there are no eggs in this dough and the flour is heat treated it is super safe...so safe, that you can eat a bit, then put it in your fridge for up to three days and it's still good...or in your freezer for three weeks! I can vouch for this as we've done it for the other famous Cookie Dough shop up in NYC.

So let's see, it won't melt, it's not as messy, you can still get toppings, you can get a variety of flavors, you can save it for later, and it's delicious. It totally wins over Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt to me!

A few things about the 'dough' as opposed to other more frozen treats.

The dough is served 'cool' and if you leave it out it should be eaten within three hours. I like to leave it out for a bit and get it to room temperature for maximum deliciousness. As there are no eggs in this dough and the flour is heat treated it is super safe...so safe, that you can eat a bit, then put it in your fridge for up to three days and it's still good...or in your freezer for three weeks! I can vouch for this as we've done it for the other famous Cookie Dough shop up in NYC.

So let's see, it won't melt, it's not as messy, you can still get toppings, you can get a variety of flavors, you can save it for later, and it's delicious. It totally wins over Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt to me!

Perhaps I have underestimated the potential cookie dough. I'll have give it a try next time I'm in Celebration, looking forward to it actually, I love an excuse to go to Celebration!

Now if some people would just give country music a chance.....

Seriously, this looks like, and probably tastes like, a real contender to be a part of the theme park food menu, as well.

EDIT! Dole Whip Cookie Dough!

IMG_4830.JPG.d1588a2cf6bac04b41917f9b705c2598.JPG

Or as it's called here at our PNE (now open)...Pineapple Whip. (o: