Robb & Elissa's European Adventures 2017!

P. 9 - Adventures by Disney re-cap video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Robb & Elissa's European Adventures 2017!

Postby bert425 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:26 pm

The pictures are amazing, and I envy you got to see so much "culture" stuff in the museum, and in London.

(not to mention the shows).

Kidzania looks neat, but as someone without kiddos I think it wouldn't be a stop for me. . but great that Kristen has a good time, and the concept is very cool.

my biggest take-away (ha!) from the report was this:

after so many years of hearing comments from friends/relatives/comics about how "awful" the food is in the UK? this looks so damn good. I'll have to go look up the menu at this place, just to see what I'm missing!

can't wait to see the next update.

edit: oooo. . I looked it up, and they have opened a restaurant in Boston, and one in Manhattan!!! (still far away from Texas, but a closer trip than to London). . on my bucket list!

https://www.wagamama.us/
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Thanks for sharing!! I look the Kidzania updates and happy to see they have plans to build one in Dallas and Chicago!
I had no idea you guys didn't see Mama Mia yet! Glad you enjoyed it, and hey, its playing on Allure of the Seas now lol!

Can't wait for the rest of the updates!

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby Married a Canadian » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Great pictures. Loved the look of Kidzania, that will be on the bucket list for sure!

Was it hotter in London than in Florida!? We aren't as good at "heatwaves" in the UK!!
Top 10 1 X2 2 Tatsu 3 Apollo's Chariot 4 Skyrush 5 Maverick 6 Leviathan (front row) 7 Millenium Force
8 YOLOcoaster 9 Manta 10 Saw The ride 11 Mako

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby alexinla » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Currently it is really hot in Europe. Out here in Frankfurt/Germany they predict 41c for today and that is hot for Euro standards.
I really like the concept of Kidzania, now I just need a kid,lol

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:12 am

FreeFaller wrote:Looks like you're having a great time in Europe! Every time I see those Kidzania pictures, I want to try it myself! They should also invent an adultszania where adults can try all the different jobs! :)

I absolutely LOVE the KidZania concept...it's so cool.

The adult version is essentially all the one off experiences you can already do. For example, in Vegas you can drive an exotic car (or NASCAR car at the speedway), fly in a trainer fighter jet, fly in actual boeing flight simulators, shoot just about every weapon imaginable, crush a car with a tank, play with heavy construction equipment....

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby CoasterB » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 am

nice update. Next time you guys plan to go to London give me a shout if your wanting to see any shows, 9 times outta 10 I can get discount or cast rate, As you know i work in the Musical Business my self. Hope you enjoyed the shows any way, always nice to see that you like musicals as well as theme parks :)
My Top Coasters - Kingda Ka, El Toro, Nemesis, Shambhala, Taron, Expedition Geforce, X2, Tatsu, Twisted Colossus, Wodan, Troy
Last Park visited: Movie Park Germany - Next Park Visit: Florida

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 am

We have done Disney theme park vacations in every location they offer, we've done Disney Cruises, but this is the first time doing an "Adventures by Disney" vacation! What is "Adventures by Disney?" They offer various tours around the world, but with that high level of Disney quality! You can get more info here: https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/

This vacation we are doing is the Danube River Cruise and we will stop at various places in Germany, Austria, Solvakia, and Hungary! For a trip like this one, Disney works with a river cruise operator and charters out the ship, adds some "Disney flair" to it, and all your guides have that Disney quality you are used to from the parks, in fact, some of them even come from the theme parks!

Let's get this trip started, shall we?

Day one was embarkation day, which really just got us familiar with the ship and the itinerary...

We have just checked in! Our next Disney Adventure starts soon!

We have just boarded our ship! Time to kick off this Adventures By Disney Danube River Cruise!

As soon as you board the ship, everything looks and sounds "Disney!" (Yes, the ship is playing Disney music!)

Here's a quick look at the Stateroom! Yes, it's fantastic and yes, it comes with an iMac!

For "included" ship WiFi, those speeds are not bad at all!

Here is the upper deck of the "Amaviola" ship we are on. It's really nice!

Our current view!

A rose, is a rose, is a rose! The "welcome aboard" orientation on the Amaviola!

Initial dinner on the Amaviola Riverboat! Check out the menus!

Dinner was great! We met our Adventures By Disney guides! This is going to be an AWESOME vacation!

How's THAT for a view??? Embarkation day was a success! The real adventure starts tomorrow!

Click HERE for Part Three of this report!

Oh yes, be sure to POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!
(we took the time to write the report, the least you could do is say something nice about it!) :p
Last edited by robbalvey on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:40 pm.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 am

That cruise looks fantastic. I always wanted to do a Disney Cruise or something similar. I will have to take a look at the website soon to see the costs of an adventure at Disney standards but hopefully there could be something more in my price range than the actual cruise ships.

almost wish you'd stopped by Alton Towers to ride The Smiler while in the U.K. just to see the fanboys lose their minds again. ;)

Star Wars is gay.

Postby MayTheGForceBeWithYou » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 am

I was always kind of curious how "Disney-fied" the Adventures trips are compared to something like a Disney Cruise, so I'm curious to see how it goes. So far, it's looking really good!
人生は素晴らしき冒険旅行

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:25 am

We are also live Tweeting from the Adventures by Disney trip so if you don't want to wait for these reports chec out our Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/themeparkreview

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!