TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roomate for Coastermania?

Hello!

So, great news! I can fit Coastermainia into my travel plans!

Bad news: Finding a hotel at this point will be difficult and expensive. I will be staying from June 1 and checking out on June 3. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be looking to get a double room and split the cost? If so, feel free to PM me, as this would be awesome.

Thank you!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finding a hotel at this point will be difficult and expensive

Expensive maybe (since given the age I assume you're a broke college student, I'm not too far removed and I can totally relate ) but don't worry about it being difficult. We usually book hotels in Sandusky on Holiday weekends a day or two in advance and have no problems. There's no shortage of value hotels in Sandusky.

What's your budget? There's no need to book now, so I'd suggest keeping an eye on sites like Kayak and just waiting for a deal to pop up. Just be patient and you'll probably find something. There's no reason to feel like you need to book a room in advance in Sandusky. The number of rooms in that city far outweigh the demand.

Expensive maybe (since given the age I assume you're a broke college student, I'm not too far removed and I can totally relate ) but don't worry about it being difficult. We usually book hotels in Sandusky on Holiday weekends a day or two in advance and have no problems. There's no shortage of value hotels in Sandusky.

What's your budget? There's no need to book now, so I'd suggest keeping an eye on sites like Kayak and just waiting for a deal to pop up. Just be patient and you'll probably find something. There's no reason to feel like you need to book a room in advance in Sandusky. The number of rooms in that city far outweigh the demand.

If past years are an indication, there will be a big bike rally going on that weekend

Yea, definitely check out Kayak. I got a really cheap rate at Breakers Express for coastermania through that site.