TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

40 *MORE* Random Questions

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?

14 hrs from PA to Orlando but we spent a week at the beach in Charleston on the way down

2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?

Skyrush

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?

VR because it's optional and the coasters are usually better

4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?

Nope

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?

3 Point Contest. I'm a 6'6" Sophomore in High School and I'm always trying to convince my teammates I can shoot

6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?

Never had it but I'd assume night

7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?

I don't know... Crabfries?

8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.

X2, any RMC, Tatsu

9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?

Nope

10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?

70 Mins

11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.

Musik Express

12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.

Anything from the Grist Mill at Dollywood

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?

Fahrenheit because the line is always ridiculous

14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?

Rock n' Roller Coaster or ToT at Hollywood Studios

15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?

Nope

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.

Hershey could use a lot of those but floorless or flyer

17. Name your favorite Vekoma.

Expedition Everest

18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?

Don't know what that means but I kind of wish Escape from Pompeii had a bigger splash

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?

Airtime

20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...

Verbolten or B&M Hyper

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?

Unlimited Pass

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?

Pay money

23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?

Whoopie pies

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...

Maverick

25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?

Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?

Favorite NEW park? Carowinds

27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.

101. Pretty good for a High Schooler that doesn't even have his permit

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?

Six Flags America because I can drive there, the park seems nicer, and D.C.'s a better city

29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?

Intimidator 305

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?

Trailblazer and Flying Falcon. Not a problem anymore with regards to Flying Falcon

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?

Shut up and Dance. Not that it shouldn't have been played, it just shouldn't have played 9 times

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?

Reride my favorite

33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?

Not usually

34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?

INVADR WOOOOOOOOO

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?

Can't think of my home park, but Mach TOwer at Busch Gardens because that could have been so much better

36. The most overrated coaster ever is...

For the inevitable amount of people that'll say Millennium Force, it's awesome. My personal pick would be Wild Eagle

37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?

Kingda Ka almost got me my first time after I got off because the launch was so much crazier than expected

38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?

Pass, but my brother once won two giant Teddy Bears in one day

39. And the worst?

Pass

40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).

Smiler.jpg.a699c99413c466ece6a03f1d5964b34c.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?

I did a 4 park trip a few years ago, From Lexington, KY to KD, to Dorney, to Hershey, to Knoebels, to home near Pittsburgh. So that ended up being about 1100 miles.

Storm Chaser.

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?

VR since I've never tried.

Yes, at Dorney twice! Possessed and Hydra.

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?

People watch, that's at any park really.

Morning. What a way to wake up!

Good question, but I'm not too adventurous when it comes to food, so if it sounds gross I probably haven't tried it. Lame I know..

Expedition G Force, El Toro, any mega-lite.

No, boo

4 hours, MF first year and TTD first year.

There is a motion simulator in Gatlinburg, don't know if that counts, but it made me want to Hurl.

Pretzels at CP.

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?

Maverick

Maverick

Coaster no, flat ride yes.

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.

Invert or dive. Invert if I want intensity, dive if I just want pure fun.

Rockin Roller Coaster

I never thought the Jurassic Rides at Universal got you that wet.

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?

Airtime.

MF, TTD

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?

$1000

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?

Continue on

Some pizza at KK

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...

Maverick

ToT

Cedar Point

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?

SFA, at least DC is close right?

Maverick...probably seeing a theme here right?

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?

Easy..T3, and I'm not attached to any of the flats other than Fear Fall, and cyclops.

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?

Never thought about it..I did think I had heard a Disney movie soundtrack at Universal once but that couldn't be.

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?

Reride favorite coaster.

Not usually. Not a big water fan.

Mystic Timbers. and Lightning Rod

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?

Keeping T3

First that came to mind is Beast. But not at night.

There is a motion simulator in Gatlinburg. Almost did vomit.

Poop emoji hat.

39. And the worst?

none..

40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).

Always liked this and it's the first to come to mind.

d0c021dacc9f1b2c59b46446584e8ad2.thumb.jpg.d31a55ef3d1c72d2d6c356a751477829.jpg

Ohio for Cedar Point (but not King's Island. Oh well.)

Kumba

Boomerangs. They're my guilty pleasure.

Yes. Montu, back row, 10 minutes before park closing, three weeks ago. Get jealous.

Walking around the animal habitats

Late night

Bacon cupcake.

Taron, Balder, and Smiler

Yes, off of Frozen Ever After. I got free Test Track FastPasses.

2.5 hours for Valravn. I have no shame.

Phoenix at BGT. It's fun, but I haven't been on a significantly horrible flat.

BUTTERBEER.

Cheetah Hunt.

Hulk 2.0

No, but I've been in the row directly in front of someone who puked. Fire Dragon, approximately one year ago.

Replace Gwazi with a compact hyper. PLEASE.

Everest

Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges, IOA. That thing will try to drown you.

Airtime.

Any B&M hyper.

Gimme the cash bois

The second one. I'm not a wuss.

Soggy pretzel from the snack stall near Cheetah Hunt. Long story.

Millennium Force

The original Forbidden Journey. The original.

King's Dominion

I never bothered to count my credits. Sorry.

Six Flags.

i305

SandSerpent and Phoenix

It's a small world. You heard me.

The first one.

Most of the time, yes.

Tie between Mine Blower and Soarin' Over Jimmy Fallon.

Cobra's Curse

X.

it at Morey's Pier. Never again.

A Batman throw pillow

39. And the worst?

A Minion.

maxresdefault.jpg

>2000 miles (Cedar Point). I've been as far as 4,644 mi to go to Thorpe Park, but that trip was not specifically to visit the park, only an awesome end to a trip.

In the state of Idaho, we don't have much for coasters. Silverwood Theme Park has Aftershock (Vekoma from SF).

VR coaster!

Many times

Halloween mazes

I'm not a morning person, so would choose late night.

(no answer) - I don't think I have ever bought anything that sounded gross and ate it.

I305, Smiler, Fury 360. By this list, it must be obvious I loved the thrill rides. An honorable mention/4th place on this list would be Space Mountain at WDW.

Yeah! Indiana Jones ride at DL! Being unable to walk and we were carried out by the DL Fire Dept. It's actually a pretty fun memory, and probably one I'll make a video out of on my youtube channel one of these days.

HOURS. I think I've blocked the specific times out of memory.

That's probably about nearly any kiddie ride?

I don't think there are any since funnel cakes, churros, and chocolate covered bananas are pretty much everywhere

Millennium Force

Millennium Force

Thankfully no

Flyer!

No real favorite, but I remember liking Kong at SFDK

If I'm hot, there's not too much wetness. I simply put things in a locker full of bunny medicine and goo or however that goes

Airtime! I still love inversions, but more and more, I really enjoy airtime.

Gatekeeper comes to mind IF I'm not stapled in. If I'm tired from walking around all day, most seats can have a level of comfort.

Unlimited on Millennium Force

Hasn't happened since I tend to wear the quick dry cargo shorts and it's hot out if I go on a wet ride. At that point, I trudge all soggy for about 10 minutes before I'm dry (or sweaty and can no longer tell the difference).

I was at a park with a friend who ordered fried pickles. I tried one and spit it out - YUCK (I hate pickles, and even fried didn't help with that)

TTD

Voyage to the Iron Reef at KBF

Cedar Point

Mt Olympus! I could use my SF pass and go to SFA (maybe I'll do that).

MF(CP), Maverick(CP), Collosus(TP)

Surely kiddie rides in the flats

I haven't really noticed any

Favorite coaster. Heck with kiddie coaster credits - I only get those if I'm accompanying my nephews who are too afraid to go on something bigger. I've skipped plenty of kiddie coasters... credits are a fun little collection, but not my reason to enjoy a theme park

YES! I enjoy waterparks

The drop slides in Cedar Shores waterpark redo.

Silverwood is closest park to me.. and the addition of a second wave pool was a bit of a 'bleh, whatever' thing to me.

None that I can think of. I'm answering these before I read other responses in this thread (so all my answers here are from me, and not influenced by others).

Has never happened. I can eat a full a meal and ride anything and still never get sick.

Small stuffed animal I guess. If I win little things like that, I find a kid or family and give it to them.

39. And the worst?

Nothing except for a few dollars less

Flying to Walt Disney World Resort, so around 1K miles.

El Toro

If it's the same wait time, then VR. Otherwise, I'd wait for the boomerang if it's a good one.

4. Have u ever been to Dorney Park?

Yes, 4 times actually. Also I've ridden Exterminator, Avalanche, and obviously Flitzer alone. I've ridden way more flat rides alone.

Um, passing through the animal area in the Golden Kingdom is pretty much it. Unless it's Holiday in the Park and they have great food and lights.

NIGHT!!!

Alligator bites at Knoebels.

Voyage, Lightning Rod, Expedition GeForce.

No.

About 3 hours for El Toro on one of my first visits to SFGAd.

I guess any knock-off ride from China would probably be the worst. For ones I've been on, those kiddie rides that go slowly in a circle that are all the same.

Cinnamon bread at Dollywood!!!!!

It doesn't specify which park, so Voyage, since I haven't been on it, and it's my #1 bucket-list coaster.

Maverick.

No, but I've been right behind someone who threw up in line!

Dive (we already have most of these, lol.)

Expedition Everest. A lot of those new concepts seem awesome, though.

Tidal Force at HersheyPark. I've never ridden it with regular clothes, thankfully.

Airtime.

The seats on Jack Rabbit at Kennywood. They're nice and soft, and the only restraint is a seatbelt!

The cash.

Stay wet.

I guess the boring bland chicken tendies.

Valravn or Rougarou, since those were added after I went. I'd pick Valravn.

Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios.

Knoebels. Dollywood if you only count new parks.

Mt. Olympus, since I haven't been there. SFA seems like an infinitely better park, though.

El Toro!

The rapids (it's a weaker one anyway) to access a lot of space, and replace Green Lantern with something else on the other side of the park.

Most music they play is terrible. Sometimes they play top-40 pop hits that stopped being popular 5 years ago. If you're going to play the worst music from this decade so far, I mean, at least play some trap or something that the kids will know about.

Re-ride the best one, definitely.

Usually no.

Mystic Timbers.

Green Lantern.

Other than the obvious MF, KK, TTD, I'd have to say Intrimidator. I actually found Steel Force to be more intense.

Nothing.

Nothing.

39. And the worst?

Nothing.

I haven't been on Monster, but that one looks like the best. But for my personal favorite, I'd have to go with the nostalgic one for me!

lightningracerlights.thumb.jpg.beaf1a2c708268810e71ffd290698c53.jpg

Taken by All American Thrills

1. 1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?

Disney World

I was going to say something like Skyrush but I then remembered about this little town known as Elysburg.

I rather enjoy boomerangs

I've been one of three but never alone

Leaving (#GuessThePark)

Nighttime has much more enthusiasm

If I routinely ate food at parks I would have an answer

Stealth, Steel Dragon 2000, Silver Star

No

Probably 2 hours for a broken Top Thrill Dragster

Those balloon rides that you think will spin but don't

Have you ever heard of Dollywood

Maverick

See above

I've been next in line when someone puked if that counts

I then realized I'm not halfway done copying the questions so mind some paraphrasing

16. B&M to my home park? Ok...

Hyper

17. Favorite Vekoma

Stinger

18. What water ride makes you unsatisfactorily moist?

That one rapids ride at Lake Compounce. I wasn't even moist

19. Airtime or inversions

20. Most comfortable cars or trains

Am I supposed to focus on comfort

21. 1000 USD or front of the line access to one ride for a season

Ill take the dollars to get tickets for multiple days

22. Would you pay for a dryer or deal with the moistness?

Air drying is good for the environment

23. Worst food at your home park?

A very dry french fry

24. One hour ERT on one coaster at Cedar Point

Millennium Force

25. Favorite non-clone dark ride?

Does the turkey game at Holiday World count

26. Favorite park in 2016?

New park or a park? Lake Compounce and Cedar Point respectively

27. Credit count?

28. SFA or Mount Olympus?

Mt. Olympus

29. Best Intamin?

Maverick

30. Your home park has to remove a coaster and a flat ride for an expansion. Which two will go the way of my romantic life?

Well my home park is Dorney so this is easy. Stinger can go and Revolution won't be missed

31. A song that you heard in an amusement park that you wouldn't usually hear in an amusement park

Thank You For Loving Me by Bon Jovi at DelGrosso's. Why that type of song...

32. With 5 minutes left, would you rather ride your favorite coaster at the park or a new kiddie credit?

If it's above 10 feet I'd get the credit

33. Do you visit waterparks if they're connected to the amusement park?

If the amusement park is Holiday World

34. Most anticipated addition for 2017?

That one dive coaster at Liseberg

35. Most disappointing addition to your home park in the last 10 years?

My home park is still Dorney

36. Most overrated coaster?

I'm thinking Millennium Force but I enjoy that one quite a bit. Wicked Cyclone didn't cure my cancer

37. What ride makes you want to vomit?

I have a gastrointestinal tract made of steel. Carnival teacup rides

38. Best prize you've won at a game booth?

A pillow

39. Worst?

A fish that may have been dead

40. Favorite lighting package?

IMG_4325.thumb.JPG.d450a5cd5c5aa5e48537b37d9fe7fd14.JPG

Does this count

Edited to put the questions in.

Edited by ImNotOneOfYou

Let's waste away more of my life

I've visited WDW from Southern California 3 times

Twisted Colossus

I actually really enjoyed the VR on The New Revolution at SFMM, so VR coaster

I've never been all by myself but I have been in a train with just my friends on GhostRider (pre-refurb) and Montezooma's Revenge

I really like eating

Early morning cause it gets kinda tiring when its so laate

I can't think of any theme park food but everyone knows that Deep Fried Kool Aid is great

Expedition GeForce, El Toro, Superman: The Ride

I got e-vac'd off Toy Story Mania once and they gave those automatic fast pass things (you know what I'm talking about)

I've waited 2 hours for X2, but I've also waited 4 hours for Toy Story Mania (this is when it first opened)

I REALLY hate Surfside Gliders at Knott's

Either this one cinnamon roll place at Magic Kingdom (I can't remember the name) or the apple fries at Legoland

Idk what Plinko is but probably X2 on one of those 2 hour wait days

Space Mountain as that thing seemingly always has an hour plus wait

Nah I'm lucky

Assuming my home park is KBF I'd love to see a B&M hyper

Rock N Roller Coaster

If unacceptable means too little then the Timber Log Mountain Ride

Airtime

The Mack trains on Manta at SeaWorld San Diego

$1000 cause I don't go to my home park enough to really need a front-of-the-line pass that badly

Latter cause you're gonna dry off eventually. Plus bathrooms have dryers and paper towels.

There's this one place at Knott's with really crap chicken fingers

Maverick

Test Track at EPCOT (the old version)

Disneyland Park

56 including GhostRider post-retrack as a new credit

SFA cause I've heard awful things about Mt Olympus

Xcelerator

Once again assuming KBF is my home park, Jaguar and La Revolucion

Justin Bieber

Def re ride your favorite coaster. I count credits, but I would never sacrifice enjoying myself for a credit that I wouldn't ride if I wasn't counting

Nah

Justice League at SFMM

Now assuming my home park is DLR, Soarin' over the World is pretty crap

Goliath

The Mexican Hat Dance teacup ride at KBF

I vaguely recall them giving me a stuffed animal when I was a really young kid

39. And the worst?

Nuthin

honestly can think of any srry

Doing this one too because boredom struck hard for me...

Driving: Dollywood

Flying: Rapids Water Park

Storm Chaser

Haven't tried either (except the inverted boomerang). I guess VR.

Not quite. I actually find that a little awkward.

Taking photos of the rides.

Tough pick, but maybe early morning before park opening because that often includes breakfast.

Blue ice cream?

Wildfire, Formula Rossa, Taron?

Journey to Atlantis at SWO on the lift hill right before the biggest drop. Got front of the line pass for it.

5 hours for Banshee (opening day).

Those Tivoli Orbiters (and any equivalents like Remix. Hate 'em).

Waffles

Valravn.

Maybe Diamondback at Kings Island. Even when visiting on dead days, there's always some wait for it.

Nope (thank goodness).

Hard to stand out from previously having a kicka** standup coaster. I suppose floorless!

Expedition Everest.

Mile High Falls.

Airtime, for sure.

B&M hyper coaster bucket seats.

$1,000 cash!

Soggy dog. I don't believe those dryer machines work. :s (UNLESS they're one of those tiny wall-mounted spinning dryers like at the Great Wolf Lodge).

The tacos at the new restaurant aren't always very filling.

Top Thrill Dragster. Gotta stretch out those 14 seconds somehow.

Forbidden Journey doesn't count? Maybe Escape from Gringotts then.

Dollywood.

Six Flags America. At least they have variety... and rides that don't want to kill me.

Intimidator 305

T3 and Himalaya? They're on opposite ends of the park though, so that wouldn't make much sense.

Dunno, really.

Reride.

I want to, but with large parks like Kings Island it becomes difficult to want to include it. I still say yes, though.

Volcano bay.

Mega Wedgie water bowl slide. It was that year's big addition for the park during the Six Flags era.

Raptor at Cedar Point.

Remember the Tivoli Orbiter I mentioned earlier? This is why.

I barely ever play these games, so I can't remember.

39. And the worst?

Read the above answer.

Approximately 459 miles (740 km) to Kings Island, twice (July 2014 and June 2016). My second furthest would be to Dorney Park at 448 miles (721 km) during June 2015.

Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland.

I would rather wait in line for a Boomerang coaster.

Yes, a few times during rainy days or earlier in the season at Canada's Wonderland.

Taking photos of the rides and scenery.

I would have to say early morning. It gets the blood flowing!

Chili Cheese Fries at Kings Island.

Dominator at Kings Dominion, Afternburn at Carowinds, and Pheonix at Knoebels. Although, there are many more I would like to ride!

No, not yet.

Probably an hour and a half for Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland.

The Remix made by Tivoli. They hurt my legs due to the intense forces.

Ice cream at Kings Island.

Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland!

Vortex at Canada's Wonderland.

Yes, one of my friends who doesn't always no how to say no to riding coasters.

I would like to see a nice B&M Flying coaster at Canada's Wonderland.

Firehawk (Vekoma Flying Dutchman) at Kings Island. Second would be the Vekoma Invertigo.

Timberwolf Falls at Canada's Wonderland or Thunder Canyon at Dorney Park.

It would focus on airtime!

The ones found on B&M hyper coasters.

Unlimited-front-of-the-line access to my favourite coaster at my home park.

Continue my day trudging around because I know I will eventually will dry out.

A warm cheesecake blizzard (ice cream treat).

Raptor.

Wonder Mountain's Guardian at Canada's Wonderland.

If we're not counting my home park, then I would have to say Kings Island!

Approximately 40 or so coasters.

Six Flags America.

Possessed at Dorney Park, the only one I've been on so far. I loved the launch and the holding brake!

Well, one of them isn't a flat but, I would like to see Flight Deck and Time Warp removed. But, if a ride also had to be removed, I wouldn't mind Windseeker going.

New music. I prefer the classics from the 1970's and 1980's.

I would re-ride my favourite coaster in the park.

Yes, at least once.

For my home park, I am looking forward to Soaring Timbers. Although, Mystic Timbers at Kings Island looks amazing!

Windseeker in 2011.

Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland even though it is great.

The Berry-Go-Round at my local fair although I never do vomit when I ride it thanks to my high nausea tolerance.

A Frisbee.

39. And the worst?

Rubber balls.

For "newer" light package, I would have to say the one found on the KMG Spin Out. For classic ride light package I would say the one found on the Monster at Kings Island.

KMG Spin Out:

Photo credit: All Around Amusements Inc.

The Monster at Kings Island:

monster_slide_4.jpg

Photo credit: Kings Island

Roadtrip across the US and back to hit up a few theme parks (and sightsee). CP, SFGAdv, BGW were the highlight parks.

Maverick

I haven't been on a VR coaster yet

Last year I was the only on Flying Ace Arial Chase when I hit it up. I'm sure there are others but that one specifically comes to mind for the questionable shame.

Does Haunt count?

Night!

Stuff that sounds gross to me is delicious to you

1305, Outlaw Run, Expedition GeForce (I'll probably hit 2/3 this year!)

Nope

2 hours

Gravitron on a hot sweaty fair day after you've eaten questionable fair food and haven't drank enough water

Dollywood's cinnamon bread, hands down!

Lightning Rod because it might be your last chance

Maverick

On a flat, yes

Is giga an option? Giga should always be an option. Otherwise, wing coaster at KI. (Who the f*ck would pick standup?!?)

Firehawk

River rapids rides, especially if people get you with the squirters

I'd want it to focus on pissing off enthusiasts the most

B&M hypers (in the back, with a little bit of "room")

$$$$

Pshh I'm a grown woman, tough it out! Save the dryer money for a cold beer while I dry off in the sun!

Haven't eaten at KI much but at SFDK.... the fish.

Maverick

I'm not sure if Harry Potter would be counted as a clone, but I loved that ride!

It's hard to choose just one! I'll say Knoebels

Close to 190

I'll go for Six Flags.

Skyrush

Vortex and idk, the pirate ship at KI.

Can't think of one in particular

Rerides

Nope

Mystic Timbers

At SFDK, the Larson Loop

Bizarro at SFNE. I liked it, but it never blew me away.

Any coaster named Vortex, when I look at it from afar.

Walking past the games booth and not spending my money

39. And the worst?

Getting verbally assaulted by the games booth attendants as I walk past without spending any money

thumb_windseeker_006_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I took an overnight flight to Disneyworld

The only non-kiddie coaster, the big ohhhhh!

I've only been on one VR coaster, but ninja is surprisingly better than any boomerang I've ridden.

Yes; wacky worm (WOF) when I was little

Petting/feeding the world's nicest Canadian geese

Late night

Deep fried butter on a stick

Maverick, wildfire, fury 325

No

I once waited an hour for Expedition Everest

Any old top spin because it hurts

Cinnamon rolls at silver dollar city

Patriot or prowler depending on which one has a longer line

Outlaw run

No

Invert; it is the most unique choice for adventureland

Expedition Everest

The rapids ride at Elitch gardens gets you way too wet

I would try to design a coaster that gives airtime and inversions at the same time.

infinity coaster 2 seats, or Millenium flyers

$1,000 cash; Then I can get season passes to every park I can reach.

Soggy dog for the win! You can dry off on Starflyer/windseeker!

An undercooked burger.

Maverick

Test track 1.0

Silver dollar city

Six flags America because they have slightly more good coasters

Dragon and puff the magic dragon

I heard Justin Bieber at silver dollar city. Luckily it was just some obnoxious guy with a mini speaker.

Reride favorite coaster

No

Mystic timbers

The initial water park expansion

Boss; the first drop is the only good part because the rest is shaky

Rotors

I got a bouncy ball

39. And the worst?

I got nothing

IMG_5028.thumb.JPG.4498efec3adbd66315bf4ea86c41f0c0.JPG

Sweden

Well, since Delaware has none, I'll go with SkyRush-Hershey

Boomerang

yes

People watch while eating

Late Night, seems to be higher energy with the other people

? stumped

Anaconda-Gold Reef City - South Africa

Pyrenees-Parque Espana-Shima Spain Village - Japan

Starry Sky Ripper - joyland - China

Surpringly, No

5.5 Hrs, Son of Beast opening year

I enjoy all flats, but for now it would have to be the Rodeo at Six Flags America. Not sure if the intensity was dialed up when i was on or not, but it left me feeling awful. And now ever since, spinning rides have been a problem for me

cinnamon bread at Dollywood

El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure

SkyRush - Hershey

No- BUT was just about to board Mammut at Erlebnispark Tripsdrill when noticing the rider before me had shit his pants and leaked all over the seat.

Invert

Thundercoaster - TusenFryd

Valhalla - Blackpool Pleaseure Beach

Inversions

B&M's

I'll take the unlimited front of the line pass

Trudging like a soggy dog

Normally don't eat much, will wait to leave park. So it's just snacks.

Raptor

Valhalla - Blackpool Pleaseure Beach

Dollywood and Holiday World

Mt Olympus, at least there's more around to do thats close.

Expedition GeForce

I really don't have a home park per say, so pass.

Haven't paid that much attention to notice.

favorite coaster if by myself, kiddie/junior if with my kids

Yes

GaleForce - Playland's Castaway Cove

I really don't have a home park per say, so pass.

Millennium Force

haven't found one yet and hope to never find one.

Big stuffed dolphin for my daughter

39. And the worst?

cheap made disfigured stuff animal

Tokyo Disney Resort

Wodan in Europapark

Boomerang

Y

Spend time with friends

Late night

Skip

Leviathan

Outlaw Run

The Smiler

Skip

120 min

Top-Spin

Tiramisu Ice-Cream Sandwich in DisneySea

Flying Dinosaur - USJ

Pirate of the Caribbean Battle for the sunken Treasure - Disney Resort Shanghai

N

Flyer

TRON Lightcycle Power Run - Disneyland Shanghai

Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls - IoA

Airtime

B&M Hypercoaster

1,000$

I won't pay

Skip

Gatekeeper

Journey to the Center of the Earth - DisneySea Tokyo

Tokyo DisneySea

I don't count

Mt Olympus

Thunder Dolphin

Skip

Skip

Favorite Coaster

N

34. What are 2017 addition you most looking forward to?

Flying back to Shanghai for the Disneyland

VR Coaster

Taron

Skip

Skip

39. And the worst?

Skip

• 1 month later...
Since that other thread fizzled out, here's another one with new questions. Hope its cool to post another one of these... they sure are a time killer. * shouts to PKIJizzman for contributing some queries to this one.

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park? I've Travelled from Orlando FL to Pigeon Forge TN for Dollywood

2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in? Kumba by far

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags? VR coaster because it could be great on an empty day

4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride? Yes, thunderhead Dollywood opening day

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something? Looking at the aquariums idk

6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night? Late night

7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious? Cinnamon bread!

8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride. Voyage, T Express, El Toro

9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did? Yes, on Test Track at Disney. Fastpasses that expired that day-the ride never reopened

10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster? 2 1/2 hours for Superman Ultimate Flight SFGAdv on bring a friend day

11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it. Phoenix at Busch Gardens Tampa

12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park. Cinnamon Bread

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on? Kingda Ka

14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be? Lightning Rod

15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster? Not next to, but someone a few rows back threw up on kraken, and after kraken he was bent over the railing, puking on the path I was walking on(which was under him)

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option. is sit down an option? If not probably a launched wing because my home park(s) (sea World, busch gardens, universal) have all of those lol

17. Name your favorite Vekoma. Probably rockin rollercoaster

18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness? Popeyes at universal

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's? Probably airtime because the GP complain about positive G's but in my opionion inversions are a little overrated

20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are... HANDS DOWN Millennium Flyer trains

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash? $1,000 because my home park generally has short lines (sea World) and $1,000 can fly me to a park for a day or two

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog? Those dryers don't work unless you're by yourself. I used one at Busch gardens and it didn't do anything

23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park? Probably funnel cakes at sea world. Made me sick after my first mako ride

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose... tough decision but probably millennium Force because it's the most rerideable in the park, it has crazy long lines as well

25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride? DEFINITELY Harry Potter and the forbidden Journey

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016? Busch Gardens Tampa

27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy. 49 :/ could've hit 50 at Dollywood but mystery mine was closed

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose? Six Flags America because I would marathon Superman. My Olympus doesn't have anything elite IMO

29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden? CheetH Hunt lmao

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing? Well sea world technically doesn't have any flats...but I'd remove Turtle Trek and Journey to Atlantis. Jk I'd remove Manta honestly

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park? I don't pay attention to music at a park at all

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit? Refuse favorite coaster. It's just plain stupid to ride a kiddie coaster for a credit Over let's say el Toro

33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park? It depends really. If I'm there for more than a day I'll spend 4-5 hours in the water park.

34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to? I won't be riding any but mystic Timbers looks fun. I'm excited for KI!

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years? Turtle Trek was popular for no lie 2 months. The wait was still <15 mins.

36. The most overrated coaster ever is...Don't get me started....incredible Hulk, manta, Superman Ultimate Flight, rip ride rockit, space Mountain, nitro, Kingda Ka, X2, titan, most of the ones at SFMM,

37. What ride makes you wanna vomit? Phoenix at Busch gardens Tampa

38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth? Free ice cream

39. And the worst? An empty slinkie box

40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat). I don't understand

• 5 months later...

Ooh, another one? Fun!

830 miles for Busch Gardens WIlliamsburg.

Mako. I also feel like I should mention that all of my top 5 consists of coasters all in my home state. lol

Boomerang. Haters gonna hate, I actually love these things.

Yes, multiple times.

Pigging out at Twisted Tails.

Late night.

The vegetable curry pod at Satu'li Canteen at Animal Kingdom.

Millennium Force, Helix,and Outlaw Run.

No, sadly.

Two hours for Cobra's Curse. Great ride, but not worth that wait.

Phoenix. Insane ride cycle, horrendous restraints.

Cauldron Cakes.

Cheetah Hunt.

Mako. Duh.

No, thank God.

A compact hyper a la Raging Bull would be amazing in Gwazi's old spot.

Rock n' Roller Coaster.

The Popeye rapids ride at IOA.

Positives.

B&M hypers.

Dude. Cash. Why would I choose a Fastpass over one grand.

The dryer machine because I'm such a special snowflake.

Turkey leg.

Millennium Force.

DINOSAUR at Animal Kingdom.

SeaWorld Orlando.

59, most recent credit was Rockstar at Fun Spot Kissimmee.

SFA.

Cheetah Hunt.

SandSerpent and Phoenix.

Humble by Kendrick Lamar... the uncensored version. Thanks for that memory Fun Spot. Thanks.

The first one. I ain't no ho.

Like 45% of the time, yes.

34. What 2018 addition are you most looking forward to?

(slightly edited question because time) STEEL VENGEANCE BABY!!

Cobra's Curse.

Apollo's Chariot.

Mission Space (Orange side)

Bart Simpson plush.

39. And the worst?

Minion plush.

th?id=OIP.wxf_oLWNfOhe-mqUzoLBzgEsCo&pid=Api

15 hour drive straight through

Shivering Timbers

Boomerang

Yes

eating

night

no idea

X2

Banshee

Kumba

nope

3ish hours

Trumbant

Dollywood cinn bread

Maverick

Maverick

No

A never before seen multi launch B&M blitz

Thunderhawk

shoot the chute

Airtime and quick transitions

B&M Hypercoaster

1,000$

call me a soggy dog

new style foot long. Old dog place was much better

Maverick

hmmmm

Kentucky Kingdom

upper 60s

America

Maverick

Big dipper and winky the whale

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park

that banjo ass bluegrass

depends on park/ride

Yes

34. What are 2017 addition you most looking forward to?

Mystic Timbers

Half pint paradise

Voyage

Tea cups lately

Basketball

39. And the worst?

small rubber frog

Time to update these questions:

20 hours.

Outlaw Run

Boomerang.

Yes. More times than I can count.

Eating skillet food!!

Night.

BUCKSHOT ANNIE'S SKILLET COOKERY

Dodonpa, X2, Polercoaster

Yes, and yes.

6-1/2 hours.

Anything in China.

Frozen lemonade at Kings Island.

Top Thrill Dragster...?

Top Thrill Dragster...?

Yes. #StrangerDanger

Launched Flyer!

Expedition Everest.

Any of those giant splash down boat ride things.

Airtime.

B&M Hyper trains.

$1,000 cash.

Dryer machine.

It's SDC, there isn't any bad food.

Top Thrill Dragster.

The Curse of DarKastle.

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2017?

BGW.

I stopped counting after 600, so IDK anymore.

Can I give it to a needy family instead of using it myself?

Ohhhh, tough one. . . Maverick?

Grand Exposition Coaster, and Flooded Mine.

Anything played at Six Flags Parks.

Reride favorite.

Depends.

34. What 2018 addition are you most looking forward to?

SteVen.

Grand Exposition Coaster.

Banshee.

MaXair

I don't really play games, so...

39. And the worst?

I don't really play games, so...