Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

TR 18: Nigloland - August 2017
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Re: Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

Postby Stonem » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Woooow! Can't wait to ride Red Force next week! :D
1- Der Schwur des Kärnan 2- Taron 3- Expedition GeForce 4- Shambhala 5- Katun

Coaster Counter: 108

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby JordyC » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:30 am

Stonem wrote:Woooow! Can't wait to ride Red Force next week! :D

It is an awesome ride! And the park is very beautiful, too. I hope you have a great time!
<< Quality Over Quantity >>

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Goliath - Walibi Holland 8. Red Force - Ferrari Land 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Silver Star - Europa-Park

Coasters: 156 || Parks: 31

Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura Park || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne ||Efteling || Liseberg || Walibi Holland

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Canobie Coaster » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:30 am

Great photos! Ferrari Land looks amazing but your review sums up my thoughts when I heard it announced that they needed more rides to make it a true day park.

I can't wait to try Red Force in the fall. I'm excited to hear the drop gave great airtime since the ones on Ka and Top Thrill Dragster don't really.
Top 5 Wood- Phoenix, Boulder Dash, El Toro, Voyage, Cornball Express
Top 5 Steel- Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, New Texas Giant, Millennium Force
Top 5 Parks- Disneyland, Knoebels, Cedar Point, Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Postby JordyC » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:53 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:Great photos! Ferrari Land looks amazing but your review sums up my thoughts when I heard it announced that they needed more rides to make it a true day park.

Thank you! Yes, but with your Ferrari Land ticket, you can also enter the main park. So by this, they are kind of admitting that it's not a full day park yet. But that is okay, because that means that you can squeeze a few more rides in on Shambhala! :airtime:

Canobie Coaster wrote:I'm excited to hear the drop gave great airtime since the ones on Ka and Top Thrill Dragster don't really.

I can tell you, that drop is insane! You won't be disappointed.

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Goliath - Walibi Holland 8. Red Force - Ferrari Land 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Silver Star - Europa-Park

Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura Park || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne ||Efteling || Liseberg || Walibi Holland

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Great photos! The park looks great. Especially Red Force.
Cincy -> Chicago

Postby JordyC » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 am

PKI Jizzman wrote:Great photos! The park looks great. Especially Red Force.

Thank you. It sure is a great looking park. And Red Force is clearly the highlight of it!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:38 am

Great report!

Postby JordyC » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 pm

coasterbill wrote:Great report!

Thank you!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 am

Very good report. I agree that the park needs to grow a bit more--much as Ferrari World did when it first opened.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 am

This place is pretty interesting to me, on one hand it seems strange that there is a separately gated park attached to an existing park, but on the other hand Ferrari and F1 racing (I think that's the right circuit but really don't know) is INSANELY popular in Europe so I'm sure this place will be slammed all the time and sell a ton of merchandise so it's probably a great concept.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!