Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

TR 23: Phantasialand Wintertraum - November 2017
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Re: Photo TR's: JordyC's Theme Park Adventures

Postby JordyC » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:15 am

^Thanks.

That's a shame you didn't get to ride Taron in the dark, because it is just awesome how it flies trough Klugheim without seeing what's coming. Also, at nighttime is when you get that mystic feeling of Klugheim even more. As I said in my report, I always had a hard time picking my favourite between Taron and Helix. But after my nightrides, Taron tops Helix for me. They are both fantastic rides, though.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Phantasialand Wintertraum || Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 am

I'm impressed with the park's Christmas decorations--beautifully done.

Postby JordyC » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:32 am

^It was my first time visiting their winterevent, so I didn't really know what to expect. Of course, it is Phantasialand so they will always do a fantastic job. I was definitely impressed seeing all the decorations with all the little details that Phantasialand loves so much. And I was even more impressed seeing all of that during the nighttime. What a fantastic event it really is!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Phantasialand Wintertraum || Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:21 am

OMG - that park is downright surreal in its theming...especially for Christmas. WoW!

Thanks for sharing the great photos, Jordy!

And I'm with Bill - maybe now is the right time to think about moving to Germany? :lol:

Postby JordyC » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:56 am

^Thank you!

The theming at Phantasialand really is outstanding, and during their Wintertraum event this is certainly no exception.

Philrad71 wrote:And I'm with Bill - maybe now is the right time to think about moving to Germany? :lol:

LOL! Germany has a lot to offer, so why not? :p
Quality Over Quantity

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Hockeydad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm

I dream of the day I will finally be able to afford to go to Europe and go to Phantasialand, (as well as, other awesome parks over there). These pics just encourage me all the more to get over there...what a beautiful place!

Postby JordyC » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:18 am

^Phantasialand should be at the top of every theme park enthusiast's bucket list. I hope that one day you will be able to discover some of the fantastic parks here in Europe!
Quality Over Quantity

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:35 pm

^^ I immediately fell in love with Germany when we went to Munich/Oktoberfest a few years ago. My main goal is to go back and check out the other areas that we didn't get to visit the first time, but part of me wants to go back to Bavaria too!

I am not sure if it is because my relatives came from Germany, but I had some kind of weird vibe when I was there...almost like I really should be living there, like it's my real home or something! ;)

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby delan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Oh my Jesus!!! Must go back to Phanstasia.....soon!!

Postby JordyC » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:49 am

Philrad71 wrote:^^ I immediately fell in love with Germany when we went to Munich/Oktoberfest a few years ago. My main goal is to go back and check out the other areas that we didn't get to visit the first time, but part of me wants to go back to Bavaria too!

I haven't got the chance to visit Oktoberfest yet, but I am planning on going next year. It looks so awesome! Anyway, you should definitely come back to Germany someday! It is a fantastic country. And whilst you're there, you can add a couple of theme parks to your visit as well. ;)

delan wrote:Oh my Jesus!!! Must go back to Phanstasia.....soon!!

It is a gorgeous park, that's the least you can say. Every reason is good to go back to Phantasialand!
Quality Over Quantity

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!