When people ask us why we don't do TPR tours anymore...

...this is exactly why!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: When people ask us why we don't do TPR tours anymore...

Postby robbalvey » Tue May 02, 2017 8:25 am

scottiemon wrote:I applaud you Robb for leaving without them. If the bus was going to leave 15 minutes late to accommodate folks like that, how unfair is that for the folks that got to the bus on time?

This is EXACTLY my thought. We once did an ACE tour (huge mistake on our part) before TPR was really a thing and I can remember several times on that trip we would wait for people who were late. One of the days I want to say we waited about 30 minutes for someone which ended up making us late for our day at the park. Why were we and everyone else on the bus being punished for being on time? Screw those people. Leave without them! If you can't be bothered enough to be responsible to get your butt out of bed and respectful to everyone else on the tour who was responsible, you get left behind. PERIOD!

scottiemon wrote:On a side note, while on a Disney Cruise, the boat left without a few people, after constant warning on departing the boat that it will leave without you if you are not back on time. I seriously doubt Mickey really cared about those folks!!!

We use this example all the time. If the ship says they are leaving at a certain time, you make DAMN SURE you are on the boat!!! Same thing with airlines. You can't call the airline and say "Hey, I'm really tired and I just got out of bed, please hold the plane 20 minutes longer and I'll be there as soon as I can!"

Who are these people who think a schedule should be catered and changed specifically for them? People who are NOT on our tours, that's who! ;)

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 am

Our next adventure is already off to a great start!
GRTX5036.jpg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 am

Awesome!

Love that coaster.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 am

Awesome! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Fury/Carowinds.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Jameslofton » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 am

robbalvey wrote:OMG and this....

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 01.35.12.png

OMG!!! IT WAS A HOLIDAY WEEKEND YOU STUPID IDIOT FU*CKING MORON!!!! YOU KNOW **NOTHING** ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA! STOP PRETENDING YOU DO!!!!

Seriously this guy has been tracking our YouTube channel for YEARS and then doing a "report' on how well or bad the TPR YouTube Channel is doing and it is COMEDY GOLD!!!! Everything he says is completely wrong, and everything he thinks he knows about social media is entirely backwards. But hey, he can go on with his little crusade because it's HILARIOUS!!!!
Wow. I think that guy needs a new hobby.

Try stamp collecting.

The Marco Polo of Roller Coasters

Postby The Angry Darren Mullins » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am

Lateness is the reason I do not like to socialize with people. Each time I am going out with a group, a couple of people are always late AND when they do show up, the whole group has to decide what they are going to do.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 pm

Dear people visiting our forum...

If you don't like what we have to say, don't like our content, or have issues with how we run our forum...

DO NOT VISIT OUR FORUM!!!

Please do not send me some unwanted wall of text filled with your condescending, obnoxious commentary on how we run our forum. Seriously, we do not care what you think. I cannot stress this enough. We really REALLY do not care and we would rather you just go away and find another theme park forum to frequent.

And I say this because I just received a wall of obnoxious condescending text with their "unsolicited" thoughts on the forum.

Sorry, we don't want your feedback. And I'm just being honest here.

Thanks for your understanding.
Last edited by robbalvey on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:46 pm.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Jameslofton » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Do people really have nothing better to do with their time? I cant imagine visiting websites that you hate. Doesn't that cut in to precious time spent on sites you actually like?

The invention of the internet revealed that the world is full of morons although I had my suspicions before that.

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby grsupercity » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:48 pm

I have found that to many people just have way to much time on their hands
Best Wood Lightning Rod....Goliath SFGAM....Shivering Timbers....Storm Chaser...Voyage
Best Steel Maverick...Lighting Run.....Montu...Mako..Fury...Afterburn...Manta
Honorable mentions Kumba..Raging Bull..Legend..Cornball..M Force..Rapter..Mr Freeze

You know what....Way to many good coasters the best :lmao:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Full Effect Ed » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm

I just registered here about a week or two ago and all I can say about the forums here is that you guys are brutally honest and I love seriously love it. Can't wait to start posting more and getting to know some of you (looking at you, CoasterBill). I love the site Robb, keep on keepin' on!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!