Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: 4 Dead in Rapids Ride Accident at Dreamworld Australia

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 am

PKI Jizzman wrote:I would have expected something like a head-check checkpoint at a couple points along the ride. Anyone standing up just gets a whack in the head to sit 'em back down. :P

Now that's the Australia I know and love. :lol:

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:57 am

Imagineers take notes! Time to make a difference! #SplashMountain2018

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:27 am

I mean, hashtag Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom park received lap bars for the 2011 season.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 am

While lap bars slow loading, it's better than a cage that would obstruct views in my opinion.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:25 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:While lap bars slow loading, it's better than a cage that would obstruct views in my opinion.

This! I'd much rather have a restraint than a claustrophobic covering. I wonder why they didn't go for that option..

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 am

JordyC wrote:
Canobie Coaster wrote:While lap bars slow loading, it's better than a cage that would obstruct views in my opinion.

This! I'd much rather have a restraint than a claustrophobic covering. I wonder why they didn't go for that option..

How about this one in Japan?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:52 am

cfc wrote:
JordyC wrote:

Chuck I immediately thought of that upon seeing the modified logs, but couldn't think of what trip/park that photo was from haha. I'd rather be completely closed off than half and half.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am

cfc wrote:How about this one in Japan?

Acceptable amount of wetness.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:07 pm

PKI Jizzman wrote:
cfc wrote:
JordyC wrote:

Chuck I immediately thought of that upon seeing the modified logs, but couldn't think of what trip/park that photo was from haha. I'd rather be completely closed off than half and half.

This one is at Kijima.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 pm

^ :lol: :lol: Oh man, what is even the point of the ride then? Why call it a water ride if you can't get wet?
Post a reply