Photo TR: Kings Dominion's Haunt 2016

Prepare yourselves for lots of fog
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Re: Photo TR: Kings Dominion's Haunt 2016

Postby cfc » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:03 am

azza29 wrote:Thanks for the report, looks like a fun haunt!

Thanks--looking forward to your take on Universal Singapore's HHN this year.

BeansproutMidget wrote: Blackout was annoying though: our group got stuck, and it took us a while to get through, and it didn't help they only thing I experienced through the entire maze was the glowing skeleton thing-y right at the end. Enjoyed Trick or Treat, wish it was longer.

Yeah, people were just shuffling through Blackout. I think the finish would've been better if the "skeleton thing-y" had been draped in black except for glowing red eyes.
Last edited by cfc on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:15 am.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!