TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Food

For me personally, I love a lot of food so I don't mind most Six Flags food. The only problem I had was at Chop Six. The orange chicken and noodles were horrific. Other than that I honestly don't mind Six Flags food.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god I think Macho Nacho at Great Adventure just set the calorie high score. This simple beef Burrito is the calorie equivalent of over four full size Cinnabon rolls.

17629654_10203039890035956_5464004111071519870_n.jpg.feda1fadf5bce4a1754d086d96266089.jpg

Photo by Mark in the Great Adventure Connoisseurs Facebook page.

Also, on that note. Stop what you're doing and check out my new favorite thing on the Great Adventure website. The more you scroll, the better it gets.

Oh my god I think Macho Nacho at Great Adventure just set the calorie high score. This simple beef Burrito is the calorie equivalent of over four full size Cinnabon rolls.

[attachment=0]17629654_10203039890035956_5464004111071519870_n.jpg[/attachment]

Photo by Mark in the Great Adventure Connoisseurs Facebook page.

Also, on that note. Stop what you're doing and check out my new favorite thing on the Great Adventure website. The more you scroll, the better it gets.

Brilliant.

Try a lean flatbread or a fresh piece of sushi for a clean blast of protein.

And if you feel like pigging out while staying healthy at the same time, bite into a juicy garden burger or dig into a hot plate of melted cheddar nachos.

Lean. Flatbread.

Stay healthy. Burger. Cheddar nachos. They're high.

Sushi???????????

It seems the qualifications to be on the "healthy" page are

• - Places with salads
    - Asian Cuisine
    - Gyros
    - F*ck it let's throw places with pizza on there too

Funniest part is that it's not even isolated to just Great Adventure. Six Flags New England has the same type of options on their page as well (Six Flags New England Food).

What on earth causes a beef burrito to be almost 4x as many calories as a steak burrito?!

I love when places show calorie counts. I use it to see which dish gives me more food most of the time. However, I feel like in this case I'm not getting 3X the food as a steak burrito or else Six Flags is dumping all the runoff grease into the beef.

Since we're on the topic of "healthy" Six Flags food, the crispy chicken salad (chicken tenders cut up and put on top of some lettuce) at Katy's Kettle is pretty dang good. (Plus, you can get it with the Dining Pass. )